Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #4 Houston STILL has a problem. Russ talks shit down 30 (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t be opposed to trading Harden. At this point I’m ready for a clean slate. He’s had enough time to prove himself and we’ll never get there with him being the lead.

You dont want to see what he and westbrook can do with a new coach and GM first? Get the morey ball philosophy out, get dantoni out, get a new coach that changes the offense and see how far yall go.

Or just fuck it and trade everyone?

You dont want to see what he and westbrook can do with a new coach and GM first? Get the morey ball philosophy out, get dantoni out, get a new coach that changes the offense and see how far yall go.

Or just fuck it and trade everyone?

Maybe but it’s a mental thing with Harden. He checks out at the biggest moments EVERY PLAYOFF RUN. He just doesn’t have what it takes to get us there. Offensively gifted but that’s where it stops.

Russ is only gonna get worse from here. He can’t shoot and his athleticism dwindling.

A different system would probably look better aesthetically but the result would still be the same.

Then I see rumors about us being interested in JVG. He cool but I’m not tryna see no retreads. If they hired a fresh face with a different vision I may be open to running it back one more time.

knowing Tilman though he’s gonna go for the splash hire, not the right hire.

Then I see rumors about us being interested in JVG. He cool but I’m not tryna see no retreads. If they hired a fresh face with a different vision I may be open to running it back one more time.

knowing Tilman though he’s gonna go for the splash hire, not the right hire.

Chauncey? Or do you prefer an assistant with some experience?

Maybe but it’s a mental thing with Harden. He checks out at the biggest moments EVERY PLAYOFF RUN. He just doesn’t have what it takes to get us there. Offensively gifted but that’s where it stops.

Russ is only gonna get worse from here. He can’t shoot and his athleticism dwindling.

A different system would probably look better aesthetically but the result would still be the same.

I aint even be mad at this, the only issue is that yall have no pieces to rebuild with. Its just gonna be whatever yall get for Harden, which will be alot, but not to make up for yall lack of picks.

Thats the only reason to why I might be down to see them run it back with a new coach who isnt gonna allow the iso ball as much.

But also, Harden has had the ball in his hands all game for years now, idk if a new coach could break the habit.

Last edited:
Back