Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Houston Rockets vs #5 Oklahoma City laid a Dudnder (HOU wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thunders in 6,remember in pre-season people didn't even have OKC making the playoffs ? I think

OKC's size is gonna be a factor ,Houston's too small.

Is it? They’re just as bad at rebounding as we are.

Don't take offense "amigo" , this is probably the best first round matchup and it could go either way.

Houston is capable of winning this but I don't have faith In Westbrook like that anymore and I think

OKC has more horses,they got Roberson back,Adams,Noel in the paint,they could play small ball too.

I think it's a tough out for H town.

I’m basically just putting faith in Harden. If Russ can get back by game 3. I’m sticking with Rox. Think Harden can get a split the first two. If Russ out longer it may be curtains. Series going long regardless tho imo

Gallinari gonna average 22

can’t wait to see PJ Tucker struggle to grab boards over Steven Adams

We played OKC 3 times this year. Total rebounds from each player:

Adams: 20
PJ Tucker: 18

Even if you take out the rebounds from the 3rd game (Adams got hurt) it’s 20-15. There’s not much of a difference.

Also like I mentioned earlier, OKC is actually a worse rebounding team than the rockets, and they are the worst offensive rebounding team in the league.

That’s how I know y’all don’t watch these games.

We played OKC 3 times this year. Total rebounds from each player:

Adams: 20
PJ Tucker: 18

Even if you take out the rebounds from the 3rd game (Adams got hurt) it’s 20-15. There’s not much of a difference.

Also like I mentioned earlier, OKC is actually a worse rebounding team than the rockets, and they are the worst offensive rebounding team in the league.

That’s how I know y’all don’t watch these games.

:hahaha:

4nNH.gif

I feel a lot better about this series than I did when I first heard the Westbrook news

I'm actually pretty confident we're going win this

Rockets in 6 instead of 7

How you feel about EG guarding cp3

I like it

As much shit as I've given Gordon this season(and deservedly so) he has always shown up in the post season on both sides of the court

He's bigger and stronger and it's not like we have to worry about Paul blowing by anybody

This is another reason why I think we're going to be successful too....of course Russ is important and we need him but besides McLemore he is the worst defender.....Cliff not going to have any mismatches he can take advantage of or exploit with us switching everything

Back