Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Houston Rockets vs #5 Oklahoma City laid a Dudnder (HOU wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoulda found a way to get that 6th foul on Dort. He was mad aggressive and disrupting shit.

Its crazy the Rockets can go from looking like a top 3 team to going full retard and forgetting how to play basketball with the snap of a finger

This series should've been lightwork but instead of just trying to win the game we have to prove to everyone that small ball and the analytics work and jack 3s no matter what the situation is smh

Its crazy the Rockets can go from looking like a top 3 team to going full retard and forgetting how to play basketball with the snap of a finger

This series should've been lightwork but instead of just trying to win the game we have to prove to everyone that small ball and the analytics work and jack 3s no matter what the situation is smh
@Hustlelitó was catching feelings when I said Westbrook was the MVP of your team. U guys miss his aggression.

@Hustlelitó was catching feelings when I said Westbrook was the MVP of your team. U guys miss his aggression.

Its complicated, I get why you say that and I dont even think you're wrong but it's about balance to me

We had to scrap everything we were doing and retool around Westrbrook because he cant shoot so he should be thrive in this system more than anybody because it was literally built for him

Harden can do him regardless of the situation or players around him and hes out there playing every night and not missing games

But yeah at the end of they day your right, we're really missing what Russ brings to the table and what he adds to our offense.

Still don't understand how taking a harder shot is the better shot when the harder shot ain't falling and a lot of times lead to the other team taking easier shots.

Still don't understand how taking a harder shot is the better shot when the harder shot ain't falling and a lot of times lead to the other team taking easier shots.
its under the assumption you are hitting them at a decent clip

you shouldnt continue to keep doing it when you arent hitting shots. Defense just packs the paint waiting for the rebound. Also, houston took WAY too many shots early in the shot clock when the shots werent falling. That played to OKC advantage and allowed them to get into transition and get buckets with relatively no offensive sets

its under the assumption you are hitting them at a decent clip

you shouldnt continue to keep doing it when you arent hitting shots. Defense just packs the paint waiting for the rebound. Also, houston took WAY too many shots early in the shot clock when the shots werent falling. That played to OKC advantage and allowed them to get into transition and get buckets with relatively no offensive sets

insanity.jpg

James Harden is a chode

you can’t rely on this guy at all man

idk how rockets fans do it

If me watching the game last night was how it is to be a rockets fan then ima just tell y’all you’re brave people to do this for 7 years

Back