Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Denver Nuggets vs #6 Utah couldnt find any Jazz in the bubble (DEN wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2013%252F06%252F21%252Fdd%252FYawningBill.fd7c1.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

Denver letting me down for real. They were my backup dark horse lol. I'd love to take money mase off their hands. Wonder what his price tag gonna be.

This the one problem with the bubble. Niggas can get down and check out quick. Can't go home and get they dick sucked by their girl. Can't kickback with ya kids or fam. Can't fly back home and lean on the fans or people showing love when you out and about in your city. Not sleeping in ya own bed, sitting on ya couch. Getting some home cooking. A bunch of little things that aren't there beyond ya squad. If shit not clicking niggas can go dark quick.

This the one problem with the bubble. Niggas can get down and check out quick. Can't go home and get they dick sucked by their girl. Can't kickback with ya kids or fam. Can't fly back home and lean on the fans or people showing love when you out and about in your city. Not sleeping in ya own bed, sitting on ya couch. Getting some home cooking. A bunch of little things that aren't there beyond ya squad. If shit not clicking niggas can go dark quick.
That makes for more uncertainty and more interesting scenarios though

what if Jazz win? Ppl didn’t expect it. Also this same thing could happen to a team like the rockets or Celtics or something

Back