Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Denver Nuggets vs #6 Utah couldnt find any Jazz in the bubble (DEN wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muhfuckas laughed at me when I said get Gobert to Dallas. That works for both teams: Dallas gets a much-needed rim protector (and another piece of Euro ball), Spyda gets him the fuck outta Utah.

Gobert would destroy the Mavs offense though and clog up driving lanes for Luka.

If im the Mavs, im going after Miles Turner. Thats a perfect fit. A really good defender, not as good as gobert, but still good, and one of the best centers shooting 3s. His game compliments Lukas and KPs perfectly. Thats exactly what the Mavs need basketball wise.

Only issue there is that Miles Turner doesnt fit Mark Cubans all white team vision.

It’s really a toss up

Denver got the momentum

but idk I feel like Utah has the better defensive potential

I do think one of these coaches is gonna be on the hot seat if they lose

About to blow a 3-1 lead lol

the good thing is, this series has helped Mitchell unlock more of his game and raised his level of play

he looking like young Lebron on the cavs as far as carrying these guys

Jordan Clarkston need to grow his hair out again or something and get his mojo back cuz I don't know what the hell he doin' out there.

Disrespectful. They gave the upcoming schedule and said jazz playing clippers on the graphic

Impressed by Mitchell's defense on Murray but it's costing the Jazz on the offensive end cause he's clearly tired lol. He's been chilling in the corner on a few possessions

Back