Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #8 Portland Trail Blazers won the play in just to lose to the Lakers (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think they fire him after an injury plagued season.
They was in the WCF two years I think.

The front office wanted to fire him the last 2 years. Dame and CJ vouched for him both years.

Its not that hes a bad coach, hes not elite, but hes good. But theyre maxed out. They cant switch out players, so they need to try a new coach to try and get over the hump.

I agree with their front office. Again, its not that stotts is terrible and needs to get let go, its more that they need a change and a coach change is easier than a personal choice

Up by 30 at the half?!

DXdP.gif

Blazers has no size on the perimeter with most of their guys under 6'5. Ariza, hell even Rodney Hood, would have been good for this series. Gary Trent Jr. checking LeBron is suicidal

The front office wanted to fire him the last 2 years. Dame and CJ vouched for him both years.

Its not that hes a bad coach, hes not elite, but hes good. But theyre maxed out. They cant switch out players, so they need to try a new coach to try and get over the hump.

I agree with their front office. Again, its not that stotts is terrible and needs to get let go, its more that they need a change and a coach change is easier than a personal choice

Same league as Kerr as a coach

Blazers done, they already dont play defense, so when the OFFENSE is a no show.. curtain call. Maybe they fight for pride game 5..? ?

Dame with the knee injury. I wouldn't even play him next game, series over anyway. Sit AD brittle ass out too, get him ready for the Rockets next round.

Back