Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #8 Portland Trail Blazers won the play in just to lose to the Lakers (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers in 5, Blazers’ scoring ability will push them, but they also couldn’t stop water from running if they turned the faucet off. Hilarious some “experts” got them winning the West, when they struggled against a Brooklyn team without 3 of its best players & nothing to play, a Memphis team without probably their 2nd best player, and were probably fortunate they didn’t play the Suns. But now they’re prime Mike Tyson, yeah aight ?

Last edited:
I could see the blazers winning just off the fact that they haven’t relaxed while playing in weeks

Whereas the lakers haven’t really played their best and slowly are working their way back to being consistently good

I could see the blazers winning just off the fact that they haven’t relaxed while playing in weeks

Whereas the lakers haven’t really played their best and slowly are working their way back to being consistently good

You have a team that cant score against a team that cant defend.

Its gonna be closer than people think but i would take the team that could defend 6 out of 10 times

Back