Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Milwaukee Sucks vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of fascinating things to keep look for this series

Bledsoe and Dragic.....former Suns backcourt going at it should be interesting to watch unless Bledsoe is tasked with chasing around Duncan Robinson

The coaching of adjustments(or lack there of)

Can Miami score on Milwaukees defense if the 3s arent falling

Is Bledsoe going to shit the bed again

Playoff Middleton

Does Miami keep their switching defense against a Milwaukee

Y’all gonna see how much bud doesn’t adjust for shit

also need to look at like south said what happens if the threes don’t fall from crowder, Dragic and Robinson

Dragic might have a long night against Bledsoe I wouldn’t start him honestly and would put Nunn there but idk if Spo will do that

need to see Leonard this matchup a bit

anything less than heat or bucks and 6 might be a disappointment to me

I might let a hard fought bucks in 5 not bother me depending on how it happens

either way I’m so excited to see the team in the playoffs contending in the east again

Y’all gonna see how much bud doesn’t adjust for shit

also need to look at like south said what happens if the threes don’t fall from crowder, Dragic and Robinson

Dragic might have a long night against Bledsoe I wouldn’t start him honestly and would put Nunn there but idk if Spo will do that

need to see Leonard this matchup a bit

anything less than heat or bucks and 6 might be a disappointment to me

I might let a hard fought bucks in 5 not bother me depending on how it happens

either way I’m so excited to see the team in the playoffs contending in the east again

You think Leonard can hold up defensivel?

I was thinking it might be a lot of Olynyk this series as the stretch 5 if he can knock down open looks

You think Leonard can hold up defensivel?

I was thinking it might be a lot of Olynyk this series as the stretch 5 if he can knock down open looks
Yeah it will be a lot of kelly to matchup with brook and Leonard I was speaking to being another floor spacer more than defensively because I haven’t seen Leonard play really since around the trade deadline

idk what to expect but he surprised me once already this season so who knows? I think against lopez he should be fine

I expect a lot of Marvin Williams too

Lol if Olynyk wasn’t on Miami I would hate him

he’s annoying now though with his traveling ass but he’s cool

In order for the Bucks to go deep in this post season in my opinion Brooke Lopez has got to ball out and be their 3rd maybe even 2nd best overall player.

On a side note....... those Hulu has live sports commercials are crazy looking. You can tell they used CG to put the athletes faces on bodies

Back