Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Bob Cousey not walking through that door vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand what Marc Jackson is saying about Marcus Smart not taking that shot but I kinda think it was the right thing to do. The Celtics half court offense (and Heat defense being good) this quarter has been dreadful and if they would've held the ball I feel they wouldn't have gotten a quality shot. Beating the trap defense got them most likely their best field goal attempt

His shot wasn't the best attempt and he got bailed out with the foul, but he got to the rim (which they had trouble doing in the 4th) and got a good look. Not the prettiest attempt but he got the foul and hit the shots.

Hayward barely made a difference if we're being real lol. Jaylen and Tatum just attacked the rim at will. That made the difference
Lol based on what I’ve seen in the first half I feel like he was another playmaker off the bench for them

I didn’t see anything from halftime until the last 4 mins in the 4th though

either way not worried at all

Shoutout to the guys for coming back late but and if there was a bit more time maybe we can squeeze out the win

Spo will make the adjustments and I think it’s been kinda clear that Miami has been the better team

hayward changes things in Boston’s favor but now Spo has 3 days to figure something else from today’s game

If Boston played w any sense game 1 and 2 you guys don't win...credit the heat for coming back and making the Cs look stupid but let's not act like you guys were not down points 15, 17, I think even 12 late in the 4th at one point.

Again credit the heat for showing more maturity...but if Boston gonna keep playing like they did in game 3(better shot selection) you gonna sit here and tell me heat will continue to make come backs?

I thought he played solid.

He was another person who could create shots for himself or others and he played solid defense.

Agreed. he is coming back from not playing for a month, he wasn't gonna come back and put up 20 points or something to that fact right out the gate.

If Boston played w any sense game 1 and 2 you guys don't win...credit the heat for coming back and making the Cs look stupid but let's not act like you guys were not down points 15, 17, I think even 12 late in the 4th at one point.

Again credit the heat for showing more maturity...but if Boston gonna keep playing like they did in game 3(better shot selection) you gonna sit here and tell me heat will continue to make come backs?
If need be, yes

Crowder and Dragic shot 2/10 and olynyk was 0/6

and no bench player besides herro had more than 3 points

and it was i think a 6 or 7 point game at one point with less than 2 mins in the 4th

you think that’s happening again? lol

If need be, yes

Crowder and Dragic shot 2/10 and olynyk was 0/6

and no bench player besides herro had more than 3 points

and it was i think a 6 or 7 point game at one point with less than 2 mins in the 4th

you think that’s happening again? lol

Olynyk hasn't done shit this whole series..Crowder and Dragon have played well the first 2 games and the heat were down to big leads? Had to pull it out late in both games...so.

Game 1 kemba played like shit (2 games now he seems like he is kemba again). Game 2 Brown and Tatum were a mess ( They did not look a mess last night) and now Gordon is back with an extra 3 days to heal up more...

Boston has been jumping out to big leads this whole series...granted not keeping them...but they been getting off quite a bit.

Last edited:
Olynyk hasn't done shit this whole series..Crowder and Dragon have played well the first 2 games and the heat were down to big leads? Had to pull it out late in both games...so.

Game 1 kemba played like shit (2 games now he seems like he is kemba again). Game 2 Brown and Tatum were a mess ( They did not look a mess last night) and now Gordon is back with an extra 3 days to heal up more...

Boston has been jumping out to big leads this whole series...granted not keeping them...but they been getting off quite a bit.

Heat in 5

Nigga said Hayward looked like the Celtics mascot ?

Back