Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Indiana Pacer car didn't even make it around the track vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im realizing now that heat fans might be the worst.

At first i thought it was just @beta but now i see that yall got the worst fans on twitter too.

Yall watch every blazers game to shit on whiteside and every philly game to shit on them just cause jimmy left them to join yall.

Shits disgusting

That's why its Fuck dem Heats.

Miami basketball has been almost as insufferable as Pats fans ever since they got Bron.

That's why its Fuck dem Heats.

Miami basketball has been almost as insufferable as Pats fans ever since they got Bron.

1597854870356.gif

Hold on there playboy. I was happy for whiteside getting those blocks last night but offensively he’s not consistent at all so heat fans being mad at him is warranted. As for Heat fans, what fan base doesn’t have insufferable fans? Not saying you’re one of them, but Sixers fans are annoying as fuck and I’m not even on Twitter and I know this. Got all the talent but probably not getting out the first round. Yea Ben Simmons is hurt but y’all got all that talent ??‍♂️

View attachment 341708

Hold on there playboy. I was happy for whiteside getting those blocks last night but offensively he’s not consistent at all so heat fans being mad at him is warranted. As for Heat fans, what fan base doesn’t have insufferable fans? Not saying you’re one of them, but Sixers fans are annoying as fuck and I’m not even on Twitter and I know this. Got all the talent but probably not getting out the first round. Yea Ben Simmons is hurt but y’all got all that talent ??‍♂️

Sixers fans are garbage

View attachment 341708

No, Mister B is included in that Annoying 76ers fan group

Im realizing now that heat fans might be the worst.

At first i thought it was just @beta but now i see that yall got the worst fans on twitter too.

Yall watch every blazers game to shit on whiteside and every philly game to shit on them just cause jimmy left them to join yall.

Shits disgusting
Philly fans started first and honestly the philly Miami beef from jimmy butler is petty and dumb

my beef is with Embiid and ben Simmons and horrible sixers fans

they fueled the fire with this whole “jimmy went to Miami and left philly just to lose” rhetoric

Nah heat fans are pretty bad though at times lol I’m actually one of the good ones and nobody here is like the ones on twitter

super annoying but that’s my family

OG the only decent sixers fan but that nigga talked too much shit from the last playoff series we played and this sixers in phive shit so fuck him

Philly fans started first and honestly the philly Miami beef from jimmy butler is petty and dumb

my beef is with Embiid and ben Simmons and horrible sixers fans

they fueled the fire with this whole “jimmy went to Miami and left philly just to lose” rhetoric

Nah heat fans are pretty bad though at times lol I’m actually one of the good ones and nobody here is like the ones on twitter

super annoying but that’s my family
one of the good ones huh?

Back