Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo

I know they are buyers but they have a team option on both Gibson and Portis

They can trade for Westbrook and they can sign a guy like bogdanovic and maybe a guy like meyers Leonard in FA or trade for oladipo or maybe Myles Turner to bring Robinson off the bench to help with spacing with Julius there

Lmaooo

I know they are buyers but they have a team option on both Gibson and Portis

They can trade for Westbrook and they can sign a guy like bogdanovic and maybe a guy like meyers Leonard in FA or trade for oladipo or maybe Myles Turner to bring Robinson off the bench to help with spacing with Julius there

Trading for westbrook isnt a solid offseason fam.

Westbrook on the Knicks is gonna chuck up 25 shots a game and steal rebounds from Mitchell.

Maybe if you said cp3.

Cp3 contract is shorter, cp3 is a ton more effective, but most importantly, cp3 will mentor and help RJ and whoever we draft the next 2 years develop into good players.

Trading for westbrook isnt a solid offseason fam.

Westbrook on the Knicks is gonna chuck up 25 shots a game and steal rebounds from Mitchell.

Maybe if you said cp3.

Cp3 contract is shorter, cp3 is a ton more effective, but most importantly, cp3 will mentor and help RJ and whoever we draft the next 2 years develop into good players.
Doesn’t have to be Westbrook it can be CP3

and I’m leaning on Robinson could just come off the bench at some point in favor of a shooting big but the issue is since randle isn’t a rim protector you kinda need your C to be

Doesn’t have to be Westbrook it can be CP3

and I’m leaning on Robinson could just come off the bench at some point in favor of a shooting big but the issue is since randle isn’t a rim protector you kinda need your C to be

The Knicks should be all about developing their young guys. Like fuck winning games. Put the youngins in positions to get better.

Thats why its time to play Mitchell 32 minutes a game. Im not even saying I think hes good enough to be a starting center. Im just saying its time to play him big minutes and find out.

CP3 is the type of guy who will be a coach on the court and help with that, but honestly, cp3 deserves better at the end of his career.

Ill take him on the team, but I hope for his sake he finds a winning team

I feel that

but the knicks don’t have any young guys that’s worth it except barrett and Robinson

I mean they have the pick but they might as well just sign FVV who’s relatively young but can still be a mentor so you can keep him for his entire 4 year contract

then just sign vets that are useful and aren’t toxic like again a meyers Leonard, and maybe like E’twan Moore so you can have a decent group of guys in the locker room. And possibly bring taj gibson back and keep Wayne Ellington

I feel that

but the knicks don’t have any young guys that’s worth it except barrett and Robinson

I mean they have the pick but they might as well just sign FVV who’s relatively young but can still be a mentor so you can keep him for his entire 4 year contract

then just sign vets that are useful and aren’t toxic like again a meyers Leonard, and maybe like E’twan Moore so you can have a decent group of guys in the locker room. And possibly bring taj gibson back and keep Wayne Ellington

We got Mitch and RJ, the pick this year, and 2 picks next year. Thats alot of young guys. Too bad we cant develop players for shit.

Im cool getting with FVV, but i dont know how hes gonna look outside Toronto. Hes a good player. And if nothing else hes always gonna play hard and defend. Im cool with that depending on the price.

Either way, if the Knicks still havent learned that player development is their only option and try to make big signings again, then we do for another regime change in 18 months.

We got Mitch and RJ, the pick this year, and 2 picks next year. Thats alot of young guys. Too bad we cant develop players for shit.

Im cool getting with FVV, but i dont know how hes gonna look outside Toronto. Hes a good player. And if nothing else hes always gonna play hard and defend. Im cool with that depending on the price.

Either way, if the Knicks still havent learned that player development is their only option and try to make big signings again, then we do for another regime change in 18 months.
Yeah I guess you’re right but the knicks I can’t see rebuilding for more than 2 more years at this point. Only because it’s New York. Like I feel like they gonna develop this year and then next year push for the playoffs a bit

I do think FVV is a good move considering his signing won’t have knick fans feeling like they HAVE to compete now and at the same times he’s young enough to be big bro to the young guys. Idk what he looks like outside of Toronto either but it’s better than every guard you have so I think it’s a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back