Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a shit about power rankings in pro sports anyway though?

this aint college football. That shit dont mean anything in the grand scheme.

Fam didnt you say something similar the other day?

Lmao. Why discuss sports!

Fam didnt you say something similar the other day?

Lmao. Why discuss sports!
wrong AP b

my initial point was Beta scoffing at the heat being no. 9, but im like, and not to single him out, but like, why even look at it?

lemme ask you, are YOU...AZ outchea talking about why _______ is no ___ in the power rankings?

Nothing wrong with power rankings at anytime

We talking ball and how we think things might shake out as teams are currently constructed.

I don’t see why this is a issue

wrong AP b

my initial point was Beta scoffing at the heat being no. 9, but im like, and not to single him out, but like, why even look at it?

lemme ask you, are YOU...AZ outchea talking about why _______ is no ___ in the power rankings?

Im a Knicks fan bruh. I havent cared about power rankings in a decade.

Its not about me though. Its just this is a specific ass thread. Its in the sports subforum, and then in the NBA thread.

Coming in here and being like who cares about power rankings is wild.

Im a Knicks fan bruh. I havent cared about power rankings in a decade.

Its not about me though. Its just this is a specific ass thread. Its in the sports subforum, and then in the NBA thread.

Coming in here and being like who cares about power rankings is wild.

i was speaking about power rankings in general. If you want to talk about them...cool. It's really not a knock on anyone in here. I know what the purpose of the thread is, but with that being said, because its also posted in here, i also have the right to feel it's silly at the professional sports level as it has no bearing on anything that matters.

dassit

What's up with Sam Cassell? I just knew that one of these jobs was his.

What's up with Sam Cassell? I just knew that one of these jobs was his.
word on the street pelicans have him in their final list of candidates.

I believe i read those interviews are being conducted either this week or next

Lakers assistants don't seem to be getting any looks for the open HC jobs. That's good for the team though.

Lakers assistants don't seem to be getting any looks for the open HC jobs. That's good for the team though.

Our staff is almost perfect. We just need one great x and O’s guy on offense.

Our out of bounds sets are fine, but some of the half court offensive sets leave a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back