Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Houston Rockets have come to the realization that James Harden would like to move on from franchise and his mind is made up, but they are not preparing to rush into a trade to his preferred destination. Houston previously has said they are “willing to get uncomfortable” with the Harden situation. “The sense I get from the Rockets is that their ambition, their goal, their hope is no longer about salvaging the relationship with James Harden and kind of getting him on board,” said Tim MacMahon on the Brian Windhorst Podcast. “There’s a realization, you know, his mind is made up. He wants out and there is a determination to say ‘Okay, we get it. This happens in the NBA, but just because James Harden wants out doesn’t mean he gets to dictate where and for what [he’s traded]. – via RealGM

Facts. Got over 40 million from what I saw after all the moves from yesterday.

Funny shit is the Knicks let 6 players go and none of them were impactful. Lmao. Povery franchise.

Im hoping we get Hayward and Freddy on decent deals. Itll explain why we drafted a 4 and not a 1.

Only thing I hope for is that no one is overpaid.
I don’t think you should worry about an overpay though

But maybe you won’t since only like 4-5 teams have decent cap space

Chris Mannix: I’ve been told by people within the Knicks that Russell Westbrook is not a priority for them at this point. – via Stitcher.com

Kelly Iko on Westbrook-to-Wizards rumors: I had heard that. Houston also wanted Thomas Bryant if that was going to be the case. – via The Athletic

Bogdan Bogdanovic believes he can get a four-year offer for more than what the Milwaukee Bucks can do in a sign-and-trade with the Sacramento Kings. “The word on the street, I always have to be careful of this because I get in trouble, the word on the street is he thinks he can get an offer, or there’s belief that there’s offers out there that average $18 million per year,” said Brian Windhorst. “Somewhere in the four-year, $72 million range. That, I think a lot of people think would come from Atlanta. I think the most Milwaukee can do is something closer to the $15 million to $16 million per year range. Over four years, that’s $8 million or $9 million, depending on where all the decimal points go. That’s not an insignificant amount of money.” – via RealGM

I don’t think you should worry about an overpay though

But maybe you won’t since only like 4-5 teams have decent cap space

Im worried bout near max for freddy.

Hes worth around 20-22Ms imo.

It is what it is though. Ill take any talent. The Knicks road to recovery is through RJ, Obi, Mitch to a lesser degree, and future draft picks.

As long as they developed properly and surrounded with decent talent, im cool.

Funny shit is the Knicks let 6 players go and none of them were impactful. Lmao. Povery franchise.

Im hoping we get Hayward and Freddy on decent deals. Itll explain why we drafted a 4 and not a 1.

Didn't the Knicks get Immanuel Quickly from Kentucky in a draft day trade?

Why you want Hayward? He’s washed.

Why you want Hayward? He’s washed.

Hes washed. But hes still better than anyone we got playing the 3 position.

Im not expecting hayward to come in and do anything. Just come in, score 18 on decent effeciency, and make some plays for RJ and them.

And I won't go as far as to say I want hayward, its just a name we associated and has a shot at happening.

I aint expecting the Knicks to make moves to compete cause that move doesnt exist.

Just make moves to get close to .500 and get a spot in the play in games and have the kids develop.

Bogdan Bogdanovic believes he can get a four-year offer for more than what the Milwaukee Bucks can do in a sign-and-trade with the Sacramento Kings. “The word on the street, I always have to be careful of this because I get in trouble, the word on the street is he thinks he can get an offer, or there’s belief that there’s offers out there that average $18 million per year,” said Brian Windhorst. “Somewhere in the four-year, $72 million range. That, I think a lot of people think would come from Atlanta. I think the most Milwaukee can do is something closer to the $15 million to $16 million per year range. Over four years, that’s $8 million or $9 million, depending on where all the decimal points go. That’s not an insignificant amount of money.” – via RealGM

He’s right

I aint expecting the Knicks to make moves to compete cause that move doesnt exist.

Just make moves to get close to .500 and get a spot in the play in games and have the kids develop.
A happy spike Lee is worth the extra 4 mil you would spend a year lol

FVV
Bogdan
Barrett
Randle
Mitchell

toppin and DSJ off the bench

the knicks are exciting at least while hovering near .500

A happy spike Lee is worth the extra 4 mil you would spend a year lol

FVV
Bogdan
Barrett
Randle
Mitchell

toppin and DSJ off the bench

the knicks are exciting at least while hovering near .500

Ill take that. Havent heard shit about Bogdan but im cool with that.

Then trade Randle around the trade deadline for a bag of expired chips and we good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back