Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m torn. On one hand it’s the chance to get a top 5/10 player. On the other hand i feel like we don’t need Harden and if we win a championship id want the foundational players who made it to where KD and Kyrie wanted to be here to reap the reward.

You wildin fam.

Get that ring. Fuck them players.

My only worry with Harden would be that Kyrie will not be happy about being the 3rd option.

Plus, idk how much Harden can adapt to playing winning basketball after being the whole offense for a team for a good 5 years now.

Other than that? I would have no worries.

fuck them foundational players, get me a ring.

You wildin fam.

Get that ring. Fuck them players.

My only worry with Harden would be that Kyrie will not be happy about being the 3rd option.

Plus, idk how much Harden can adapt to playing winning basketball after being the whole offense for a team for a good 5 years now.

Other than that? I would have no worries.

fuck them foundational players, get me a ring.
I wholly disagree with that. But I get it.

I’m torn. On one hand it’s the chance to get a top 5/10 player. On the other hand i feel like we don’t need Harden and if we win a championship id want the foundational players who made it to where KD and Kyrie wanted to be here to reap the reward.

You’d get over it

Zo and BI my guys for life, but when AD was crying on the side as time expired they didn’t cross my mind at all lol

kelvin-cato-of-the-houston-rockets-stands-on-the-court-during-the-nba-picture-id2624912

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back