Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rewatched our 2 wins against the Heat this season to make me feel confident about this finals. They had Leonard, Olynk and Nunn playing HEAVY mins for them in those 2 games and now those three players barely play anymore.

Almost a different team, slightly worried. But if my bro @Dwayne says it going to be a sweep, I have to believe him.

I do think Leonard maybe gets some mins this series against Dwight and Javale but who knows?

I see more DJJ in the future also

and I don’t think the lakers played Miami after Igoudala, crowder and hill came I can’t remember

After this series I just want the respect for our role players.

Small market darlings like Denver can trot out journeymen & lesser known contributors and it’s “such a great find!” “savvy FO moves!”

but for the squad it’s Ad and Bron + bums

It’s gonna suck to not have the teams go to the arenas though

heat fans woulda booed Lebron every possession of every game and he can’t duck us with the rest excuses he been using the past few years

ahh well

either my fav team or guys like Dwight get a ring and become solidified in history so either way it’ll Be a feel good story somewhere

They wouldn’t even show up till the second quarter

Small market darlings like Denver can trot out journeymen & lesser known contributors and it’s “such a great find!” “savvy FO moves!”

I already know Caruso gon be annoying the fuck outta either Dragic, Duncan or Herro

The Lebron effect

gift and a curse

but Caruso running bleacher report ain’t enough?

Honestly lakers don’t have likeable players for the most part

Caruso the only one and that’s because he’s a balding nerdy white man that can jump high

kuzma
Rondo
KCP
Javale
Dwight
Green
Morris
Rondo
Dion
JR
Dudley (lol)

team full of players that burned bridges on other teams, social media laughingstocks in the past, and part time goons

Last edited:
The battle for supremacy among American white players will be intriguing to watch. Jimmy Neutron and Young Herro double-teamed the Godfather of pilgrims and got him up out the bubble. AC Mean aint going for it.

Back