Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U favor players who resemble MJ: kobe, and u already mentioned Kawhi.

U might like KD as a player but his gsw move probly forever keep him out the goat convos for u regardless how the rest of his career plays out
Kawhi don't play like Jordan ....

Kd did what LBJ did which was stack the deck lol

I really dislike Lebron stans. I'm waiting for them to put him on the Lakers Mt. Rushmore. It's coming

No, you don't have to be with one team but to have a stacked deck isn't a goat move at all

Of course you need to win rings
It's only a stacked deck bc Bron is on that team.

Look at the teams he won rings with record before he joined and after he left.

I remember mfs laughing early in many seasons where the team Bron was on was failing

"He's the one that created this team he did it to himself/lololol @ Bron tryna play GM"

Then when he wins "the deck is stacked"

Y'all can never make up your minds

It's only a stacked deck bc Bron is on that team.

Look at the teams he won rings with record before he joined and after he left.

I remember mfs laughing early in many seasons where the team Bron was on was failing

"He's the one that created this team he did it to himself/lololol @ Bron tryna play GM"

Then when he wins "the deck is stacked"

Y'all can never make up your minds
Lebron doesn’t join teams and make them better organically though

for example the Miami team that was there before Lebron was a completely different team.

Lebron doesn’t join teams and make them better organically though

for example the Miami team that was there before Lebron was a completely different team.
That's true. And they're also different after he leaves.

Regardless when he joins it's a new team starting from scratch. U still have to build with the teammates and culture.

That kinda proves my point

Should let this thread die.

And just have a Goat thread where The Space Jammers, The LeStans and the one man Kareem band led by Mister B can just fight til the death.

That's true. And they're also different after he leaves.

Regardless when he joins it's a new team starting from scratch. U still have to build with the teammates and culture.

That kinda proves my point
Yeah you’re right which is why Lebron never wins the first year he goes anywhere

Only after they wait to find better role players, and get the right coach after getting rid of the previous, etc

Back