Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A great series no matter how great it is don’t make you a superstar.

He needs to do that all of next year
I was just saying this

That last game was a classic performance. But he ain't the first to carry a team and still have to close a series.

Bron done that shit multiple times n still had the gas in him to get the stats again even if they took an L

Jimmy is a dog though I hope he keeps making noise.

Damn im getting hit with the realization of no basketball till like february. Next few months gonna suck ass

On the real though I had Miami on a first round exit they got something special going on. I hope this shit becomes a rivalry actually.

My guy Bron still doing it in 2020 that shit is special. Glad I'm on the appreciative end of it

On the real though I had Miami on a first round exit they got something special going on. I hope this shit becomes a rivalry actually.

My guy Bron still doing it in 2020 that shit is special. Glad I'm on the appreciative end of it

Man fuck that. Gotta respect what the heat did but I aint hoping for shit. Fuck the heat and lakers equally now that the finals is over.

I aint wasting no time to get back to my hating ways

Back