Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Boston got more offensive!

I'm not gonna lie though I'm kinda skeptical on his shooting because his freshman year he shot like trash. Then sophomore year he shot great against weak teams and didn't play half the season. His shog looks great though and he is really good off screens and down picks

Heard he shot about 50% from 3 last season....

We need shooting.

We have one dude that can hit shots. Zion can’t score unless it’s a dunk.

Ball is our point. We would be stupid to not try and keep him. He gets Zion easy buckets because he damn sure can get them himself.

And a shooter goes right after him.

Did you watch games from us bruh.
Thor, lol

Stop overreacting. The Pelicans are positioned to make a run at shooters b.

Lonzo is not the answer as the lead pg. I watched practically every single game last year. You can't have the ball that many touches a game, the most secs in the shot clock and have one of the lowest drive rates in the league.

He's improved in his outside shot but because he refuses to drive, he'll just keep jacking shots up from 3 hoping they start to fall

Good pick for Dallas.

Dude is a great athlete, good defender and has a decent shooting form. He could turn out to be really good for Dallas

Thor, lol

Stop overreacting. The Pelicans are positioned to make a run at shooters b.

Lonzo is not the answer as the lead pg. I watched practically every single game last year. You can't have the ball that many touches a game, the most secs in the shot clock and have one of the lowest drive rates in the league.

He's improved in his outside shot but because he refuses to drive, he'll just keep jacking shots up from 3 hoping they start to fall

We need spacing for us to be successful since we have Zion.

the kid is a driver and we need shooters

Back