Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

I think too much stock is put into what a 18yr thinks. Those interviews are pointless imo.

Although he could've opted to not say anything but actually appreciate dude's honesty as opposed to the kids that are either clearly coached or have no personality.

Ehhhh.

I don't think it's too much stock put into what he said. I also commend him for being honest but if I was a GM for a team I most definitely would be worried with his answer.

Once you're a pro they aren't going to be forcing you to take the profession (just like a regular job) seriously so most teams want players who are self starters and not just playing the sport for it's rewards but also to be the best at it they can be.

It's going to be more distractions and opportunities than any of these young men have ever had in their life so a smart GM is most definitely gonna worry about a player who doesn't take the career and opportunity seriously or has a lot of baggage with them

If Golden State keeps Wiseman I think that's the smart choice.

At worse (barring injuries) he will be a good finisher, rebounder, and rim protector. Every team needs those types of players.

I actually like Edward's for Minnesota...both Towns and Russell are slower pace guys, now the get some explosiveness and change of tempo

Back