Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 College Football Playoffs: #2 Clemson vs #3 Ohio State (Ohio State wins 49-28)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the real reason there was a push to leave OSU out was on full display

the real reason there was a push to leave OSU out was on full display
Nah.

it was because them niggas only played 6 games when the other 3 teams have played 10.

nobody ever doubted that they were one of the most talented teams in the country which is the reason they got in

It’s not OSU s fault they played 6 games... Big Ten were this close not even having football this season... Big Ten season started in like mid October..., Southerners ain’t give a shit about Covid and neither did the football conferences

Nah.

it was because them niggas only played 6 games when the other 3 teams have played 10.

nobody ever doubted that they were one of the most talented teams in the country which is the reason they got in

Not when the same people constantly argue against Notre Dame being in.

The two points contradict each other. Strictly on paper ND had a better resume than A&M.

Only way you could have argued otherwise is to use context.

So if one can use context in that argument, then they could also use context with Ohio State. Can’t pick and choose when we use context, eye test etc.

I’d feel the same if Bama or Clemson played 6 games. It came off as ducking to me, but that’s just me.

Not when the same people constantly argue against Notre Dame being in.

The two points contradict each other. Strictly on paper ND had a better resume than A&M.

Only way you could have argued otherwise is to use context.

So if one can use context in that argument, then they could also use context with Ohio State. Can’t pick and choose when we use context, eye test etc.

I’d feel the same if Bama or Clemson played 6 games. It came off as ducking to me, but that’s just me.
Dont see it as ducking.
I honestly think it was an argument of “fairness”

At the end of the day I honestly feel like the team that didnt belong was ND

but the CFP is about expand

if not next year then def 2023

Back