Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 CFP National Championship šŸ†: #1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio State (ALABAMA WINS 1ļøāƒ£8ļøāƒ£th NATIONAL TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shit was pathetic I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Justin Fields falls all the way down to the end up the first round early 2nd and Iā€™m being dead serious it depends on what he does at the combine. Something is off about him he has the it factor but then he doesnā€™t he got to go to a team thatā€™s has some type of weapons all ready or a good defense or his NFL career is going to be short hope Iā€™m wrong

Alabama should be forced to sit out next year.

All this damn domination is just too much. Everyone else needs a year to even catch up.

The Gawd Saban.

Only other collegiate athletic coach more successful is Geno at this point.

College football weak right now. They tryna sell this but Alabama got all the talent on the field

OSU has had a top 5 recruiting class 4 times out of the last 5 years (#2, 3 times).

It ain't just the talent, the Tide (obviously) got the best coach and staff. That's really the difference.

Shit was pathetic I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Justin Fields falls all the way down to the end up the first round early 2nd and Iā€™m being dead serious it depends on what he does at the combine. Something is off about him he has the it factor but then he doesnā€™t he got to go to a team thatā€™s has some type of weapons all ready or a good defense or his NFL career is going to be short hope Iā€™m wrong

Yea. This gm didnt do him any favors. I still think he is a top 10 pick tho. But zach Wilson prolly goes ahead of him.

Bro

Grundy and Peagle used to make MOVIES with gifs

and Grundy used to lace everybody with custom aviā€™s

I SWEAR when you brought up Grundy and I saw the Saban pick I also thought of Peagle!!

Peagle gifs were HILARIOUS you hear me! And he would do them shits in warp fuckin' speed! Like as soon as somebody made a comment, 2 minutes later he had a fresh gif that corresponded w/ what was just said. Like how?!? lol

I hope dude took that talent somewhere and making some paper off it.

He doesn't go through his progression fast enough.

Part of that is the system OSU runs. They out athlete teams in the big 10. But against comparable talent you see his deficiencies.

If he falls to the Lions I'd take him.

Unlike Haskins he has a good head on his shoulders

He doesn't go through his progression fast enough.

Part of that is the system OSU runs. They out athlete teams in the big 10. But against comparable talent you see his deficiencies.

If he falls to the Lions I'd take him.

Unlike Haskins he has a good head on his shoulders

Good QB coach can work with Fields and get something outta his physical tools.

Haskins seemed entitled and not like he was the first one in/last one out of the building. Donā€™t get that vibe at all from Fields.

Good QB coach can work with Fields and get something outta his physical tools.

Haskins seemed entitled and not like he was the first one in/last one out of the building. Donā€™t get that vibe at all from Fields.

What tools?

Hes Lamar without the explosiveness and deep ball.

Lamar has the tools to be worked with. Fields needs a lot of work

Back