Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 AFC Wild Card: Cleveland Browns vs Shittsburgh Steelers...AKA I bet Juju can see the browns in color now (CLE wins 48-37)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been the biggest Tomlin critic over the years on this site. I ain't putting this one all on him tho. But he has to do more than give a cool sound byte. I blame the FO for sticking with Big Ben so long. He has been on the decline for years and they never took his backup serious. Now they gotta pay the price for being loyal.

@O.G.

im officially on team #FIRETOMLIN after this bullshit

team was unprepared and sloppy.

Then to not go for it on 4th and 1 and you got all the momentum

pussy and inexcusable

fire him for who and y’all were undefeated at one point I really think if y’all got rid of him it would be terrible

Respect to the Browns. Glad I called them to win. My dad was going crazy. He's been a Browns guy since I've known him.

Ben needs to seriously put plans in motion to hang them shits up. I think he has one year left on that contract. Pit FO needs to alert him that they're taking a QB in draft, and to make plans after 2022, because they need to move on.

fire him for who and y’all were undefeated at one point I really think if y’all got rid of him it would be terrible
I know. Now that I have had a chance to sleep it off we shouldnt get rid of Tomlin. However some hard conversations need to be had about his coordinators and also how we move forward with Ben and other old vets on this squad.

Tuitt and Hayward are the only ones (thought Haden was still on a long deal and dupree got extended)

They still gotta pay Minkah and TJ top-of-the-position deals.
By the time we have to pay them our our cap situation will be excellent. They are both in the middle of thier rookie contracts

This upcoming year will be rough cause our cap situation is ass. Ben is most likely coming back...his cap hit is too high.

Bud is gone we cant pay him
JuJu is gone as well.

may be able to keep Hilton but I think we will have to release Joe Haden to keep him.

Imo

Haden
Pouncey
Villanueva
Feiler
V Mcdonald

all need to go

as far as the draft

unless one of the top QBs all of a sudden fall (Fields, Wilson or Lance) offensive line has to be our top pick

imo we need to spend 2 of our first three picks on our oline.

Back