2020 AFC Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans (BAL wins 20-13)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Them analysis gonna kill Vrabel on that decision to punt.

The old "take away the best weapon and see if the other ones can beat you" strategy

The narrative this season seemed to be that even if you stopped Henry, Tannehill was playing so well that he could beat a team with his arm. But nah, he’s still just a compliment. He can’t be the straw that’s stirring the drink on offense.

Ravens dangerous when they clicking on all cylinders rushing. If I was KC I’d rather see the Browns than Baltimore next week.

This would make a hell of an opening night rematch for next season tho. Should be on the schedule regardless. This has personally been my favorite rivalry going back to the AFC Central days.

Last edited:
Reactions: grYmes
The official "Get Back" tour continues.

We deserve to lose this. They ran Henry all game. And the one scenario where he could at least get 2 yds you punt? Unless something drastic happens I'm looking into the off-season

Y'all have to run Henry all game, that's y'all calling card! He is the Titans offense to a degree. I understand your frustrations tho.

When y'all beat us the last time, Henry didn't go off until the 4 quarter. Y'all stuck to your guns. Btw' you can't just have Tanny drop back time after time either (even w/ Brown) b/c that's never been his game! Plus our corners, while slightly vulnerable, can make plays.

Hats off to the Titans tho! It's our time now bro!! Haha!!

Y'all have to run Henry all game, that's y'all calling card! He is the Titans offense to a degree. I understand your frustrations tho.

When y'all beat us the last time, Henry didn't go off until the 4 quarter. Y'all stuck to your guns. Btw' you can't just have Tanny drop back time after time either (even w/ Brown) b/c that's never been his game! Plus our corners, while slightly vulnerable, can make plays.

Hats off to the Titans tho! It's our time now bro!! Haha!!

Yea I was just pissed off. How do you not run him in that instance? Yes he is the focal point. And he just got contained

The offensive game plan was all over. This draft I wanted us to go all defense but we may need another receiver opposite Brown. Corey Davis has disappeared too many times in big moments

Reactions: MallyG
This would make a hell of an opening night rematch for next season tho. Should be on the schedule regardless. This has personally been my favorite rivalry going back to the AFC Central days.
I hated the Titans back then. Was glad the beat them in 2000 to win the super bowl

@Ounceman we’ll be straight. Got Lewan back next year + enough cap flexibility to revamp the pass rush. I honestly feel like we’ll be a lot better next season.

This year was a shit show defensively some of that because of the play calling but a lot of the fuckery was due to the personnel. Adoree missing most of the season and clearly looking rusty these past few games. JDC out Jayon Out Beasley Ass. JRob had far and away his worst off season but I give him the benefit of the doubt. Once we re shuffle the deck and get some guys healthy I fully expect us to make a run at the bowl next year.

The narrative this season seemed to be that even if you stopped Henry, Tannehill was playing so well that he could beat a team with his arm. But nah, he’s still just a compliment. He can’t be the straw that’s stirring the drink on offense.
Tannenhill is not consistent on being good lol

Yea I was just pissed off. How do you not run him in that instance? Yes he is the focal point. And he just got contained

The offensive game plan was all over. This draft I wanted us to go all defense but we may need another receiver opposite Brown. Corey Davis has disappeared too many times in big moments

Bruh i thought for sure Brown was gonna be utilized more since yall run game wasn't hittin. He had our man beat b4 Tannehill threw that interception.

Reactions: Ounceman