Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 ABW AWARDS......And The Winner is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unclear on the betting.

The bank is taking 10ms on all categories. 5m bonus if you place them correctly in categories with 3 or more nominees. Betting will shut down 24hrs before the winners are announced. You must have the money in your account to cover the bet b4 placing it

10ms to bet on ALL categories? Or 10ms each category guess??

WelldocumentedAchingAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

Who? Is your question aimed at why was I nominated?

if so, I believe @Duwop nominated me because I graduated with my second college degree this year, three months later, got a teaching job, and three months later, bought a house and a month later sold my condo. Which in turn I used that money to help purchase my brother a home.

he felt I was worthy of a nomination.
What a flex!:clawd3:

Sometimes you gotta shut mfs up. I’m not a hater so I guess ill never understand.

it’s funny he knew some of the details vaguely but was adamant in his hateration.

AND I’m legit hoping he’s not the person who secretly admires me on another platform but wanna shit on me on ABW.

It's crazy niggas do this. But Race thread plus you saying this confirm niggas do it.

2020 has been the GWOAT year

Sometimes you gotta shut mfs up. I’m not a hater so I guess ill never understand.

it’s funny he knew some of the details vaguely but was adamant in his hateration.

AND I’m legit hoping he’s not the person who secretly admires me on another platform but wanna shit on me on ABW.

lol, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back