COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

"Rebounding, outstanding, no one surrounding/I'm screwing and doing like I was Ewing/The only one soaring and scoring is Jordan/He must of had his Wheaties this morning."

aka I'm winning this league.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Paging @BillyPoncho please report to this thread before tomorrow night otherwise I have to replace you

anybody know how to get in touch with this nigga?

That dude ain't been on here all month
Yeah but he might still do the draft and be active in the league so idk if I don’t see him at the draft or move lineups the first game I might have Africa inherit that shit show

What you think?

he joined the league 10 mins after I asked him when I really needed members so I don’t wanna do him dirty

Yeah but he might still do the draft and be active in the league so idk if I don’t see him at the draft or move lineups the first game I might have Africa inherit that shit show

What you think?

he joined the league 10 mins after I asked him when I really needed members so I don’t wanna do him dirty
But if he not at the draft then why would Africa want those auto draft players. Hit up tonydubbz to let dude know about the draft

Reactions: toheeb27

What you think?

Dude if u can find a replacement now, replace him. Based on his activity, dude has only posted on this site on 2 days. U owe him nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Also look over the scoring and rules of the league and let me know if there is anything I need to change because I’m trying to mirror what we been doing in the past