Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

@King Freeman u seem to be about that ROTO life? If u are interested, come join me in one or more of my 5 money leagues on Yahoo. I am in the ....

$250 Roto league that drafts at 11pm central on the 17th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 9pm central on the 18th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 12pm central on the 19th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 4pm central on the 20th

$100 Roto league that drafts at 11pm central on 21th

They are all the Live Standard Draft.

Last edited:
@King Freeman u seem to be about that ROTO life? If u are interested, come join me in one or more of my 5 money leagues on Yahoo. I am in the ....

$250 Roto league that drafts at 11pm central on the 17th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 9pm central on the 18th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 12pm central on the 19th

$250 Roto league that drafts at 4pm central on the 20th

$100 Roto league that drafts at 11pm central on 21th

They are all the Live Standard Draft.
What do you do after you lose all of these leagues?

Wish you put money down on MPJ?

What do you do after you lose all of these leagues?
Interesting, i dont know the answer to this. I started out in the $50 leagues a few years ago, used my winnings to jump to the $100 leagues two years ago. Did very well there and jumped to the $250 leagues last year. Was doing well in the $250 leagues till covid came through and ended things.

I guess if i dont do well this season, i will "relegate" myself back to the $100 leagues.

Interesting, i dont know the answer to this. I started out in the $50 leagues a few years ago, used my winnings to jump to the $100 leagues two years ago. Did very well there and jumped to the $250 leagues last year. Was doing well in the $250 leagues till covid came through and ended things.

I guess if i dont do well this season, i will "relegate" myself back to the $100 leagues.
So you just use the money to invest in the other leagues as a constant flip? Hmmm

So you just use the money to invest in the other leagues as a constant flip? Hmmm
Pretty much. Win one $250 league and i am already in the green for the year. I spread my money across multiple leagues to protect from bad luck like Curry getting injured all year (happened to me in one league last season) or Ayton getting suspended for PEDS (happened to me in 3 leagues last season, smh)

Pretty much. Win one $250 league and i am already in the green for the year. I spread my money across multiple leagues to protect from bad luck like Curry getting injured all year (happened to me in one league last season) or Ayton getting suspended for PEDS (happened to me in 3 leagues last season, smh)
Soo when do you cash out?

Back