Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

There’s 30 + games left Ayton is a 20/10 guy, Clarkson will have a Lou Will type roll coming off Utah’s bench in addition to filling in for Conley. Anyone who watches basketball wouldn’t trade this for Kevin Love and some magic beans. I’m down for swindling other GMs but bruh C’mon. Either Connex is a complete idiot or there is fuckery afoot.

There’s 30 + games left Ayton is a 20/10 guy, Clarkson will have a Lou Will type roll coming off Utah’s bench in addition to filling in for Conley. Anyone who watches basketball wouldn’t trade this for Kevin Love and some magic beans. I’m down for swindling other GMs but bruh C’mon. Either Connex is a complete idiot or there is fuckery afoot.

why are you acting like love isn’t averaging 16 and 11 and 3 assists and over 2 threes? The nigga is 0-8 he can’t afford to wait for ayton to play I was giving him a player who does the same and actually plays and another who hits threes just as much as love does. He wanted threes I was giving up over 4 threes a game in that trade

Clarkson ain’t gonna have as much as an impact he had in Cleveland playing behind Mitchell, bojan, and Conley when he gets back

ingles is coming along finally off the bench too

y’all just hating

Also it’s crazy because based on the trade offers y’all be coming with it’s real fuckin ironic

Terrence Ross = Clarkson but more 3pt ability

y’all clowns

Rakeem team funny enough is better than a lot of y’all teams

hustle finding that out right now

giphy.gif

Texted my mans and he livid about the veto

said how niggas gonna complain but be the same ones who send him shit like this

18911C6E-7E1A-41A2-B1AB-8DFEA3E47D89.jpeg

Yea that’s definitely your second team @Beta don’t know why you’re denying it at this point. Plus if “your man” was dumb enough to accept your bullshit trade a smart GM would attempt to fleece him the same way.

Yea that’s definitely your second team @Beta don’t know why you’re denying it at this point. Plus if “your man” was dumb enough to accept your bullshit trade a smart GM would attempt to fleece him the same way.

I’m not telling y’all that’s not me again. Also you can’t cry about a trade YOU think is not in your favor then have trade offers like that B

Back