Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be the same result. Alabama Clemson OSU with either Alabama or Clemson winning.

They need limit the number of recruits a team can get

:chillout:

No. Let them kids go where they wanna go....

It is what it is. CFB has to turned into a glorified football AAU league.

:chillout:

No. Let them kids go where they wanna go....

It is what it is. CFB has to turned into a glorified football AAU league.

All I'm saying teams should have a 75 player limit. It would spread the talent around.

Alabama Clemson LSU already got 6 5 star DB WRs etc on the roster and then they get 3 more in the current recruiting cycle.

Nobody can compete on the field. It's getting to the point where college football is super regionalized now.

If you below the mason dixon line there's no way you can compete

All I'm saying teams should have a 75 player limit. It would spread the talent around.

Alabama Clemson LSU already got 6 5 star DB WRs etc on the roster and then they get 3 more in the current recruiting cycle.

Nobody can compete on the field. It's getting to the point where college football is super regionalized now.

If you below the mason dixon line there's no way you can compete
Yep. If they want to create more parity...scholarship reduction is the path to do that. Then schools cant hoard recruits. Bama is notorious for this...especially at the RB position.

for example:

when Najee Harris and Brian Robinson were incoming freshman
Bo Scarboro
Damien Harris
Josh Jacobs

were already there. All three of these guys are in the NFL now and Najee and Brian Robinson about to go.

hell in 2013

Alvin Kamara
Derrick Henry
TJ Yeldon
Kenyon Drake

All there at the same time and all are in the leage three of them top 15 backs

Almost our whole roster is like this

Teams need to hire better. So many teams hire coaches and the first thing they mention is he can recruit.

No shit he can recruit as an assistant coach at Bama, LSU, OSU etc. but dude can’t coach a lick. Can’t develop talent as a HC. Not the greatest leader. Now when a lesser school hires him the team is not good. Pretty recruiting classes but not good enough. 6-6 year after year with a 8-4 sprinkled in then fire him , hire the next hot asst. coach from a powerhouse rinse and repeat.

First and foremost you have to hire guys who are great coaches first or great CEO types at minimum.

If you have a middling recruiting class in the conference your first couple years so be it, if you have a track record of developing talent as a HC, track record of building competent staffs, being a good game planner, adjustments. Building a program. You’re better off imo.

Now a coordinator taking over at the same school once a program is set or even when it’s sputtering is different. The track record for that is better. With Lincoln and Day not missing a beat. And Jimbo and Dabo taking over for schools in a period of mediocrity.

Ima need y’all to be back.

Bama just walking into south Florida and snatching folks

(In walking into BR doing the same but still lol)
That win yesterday in our backyard doesn't help things lol. They can basically get whichever 5 star there is out here. Amari Cooper grew up a Canes fan, Jeudy was torn between Bama and us. We're always close but no cigar

I’m on IG and it’s crazy to see I got a friend I went to school with got a son getting Scholarship offers to play at big time schools.

Nigga getting old

I’m on IG and it’s crazy to see I got a friend I went to school with got a son getting Scholarship offers to play at big time schools.

Nigga getting old
Same here

shit I got a daughter in HS thats getting some looks from small schools for Volleyball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back