Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody getting dismissed from the team for that shit. Probably the dumbass that made the follow-up video. Muhfucka sounded mad niggish during that video.

Bearcats offense non existent in 2nd half...

Couldn't even pick up 2 yds to close the game out...

Wow.

That shit Texas said a while back after the season felt like the kiss of death though.

Last edited:
I believe texas was always "planning" on bringing back Herman. But were always talkin to Sark and once he finally agreed to take the job, they fired him.

If it isn’t Meyer this was a huge mistake

Yea, i watched the news live on espn and i expected rece davis to say "and reports are that herman will be replaced with..........urban meyer." But no.

Sark is a good coach and a very good play caller. But Texas is looking for year after year, constant CFP appearances similar to bama, osu and Clemson. Can Sark get them there? Unlikely, but i'll be watching.

Yea, i watched the news live on espn and i expected rece davis to say "and reports are that herman will be replaced with..........urban meyer." But no.

Sark is a good coach and a very good play caller. But Texas is looking for year after year, constant CFP appearances similar to bama, osu and Clemson. Can Sark get them there? Unlikely, but i'll be watching.

The Sark thing is coming from a single source right now, hoping it is being floated strategically

It’s like when you tell your mistress a million times that you leaving your wife, she not gonna believe you but we just filed the papers, while hinting that we will marry “that stripper over there” if the mistress not ready to go.

“Hey mistress (Urban), now you see I was serious and you’re the only one who can prevent me from spiraling. Fuck it I don’t care I’ll do it...”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back