Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Any chance this dude makes it to 33? Im catching up via highlights. Never seen him play. They got snubbed for a tourney bid but if VCU got in it could have done wonders for his draft stock. Bones or Boston could be steals in the early 2nd

Nah man he improved his stock he’s a late first at this point

What’s some good pods for draft talk?
Game Theory with Sam Vecenie is my fav source for draft info. It’s a general Basketball pod, but since Sam is a draft guy, it’s slanted heavily towards the draft.

Been listening to Chad Ford’s “Big Board” pod lately. Even if u are over Chad Ford, he does bring on a variety of guests unlike Sam who mostly brings on 3-4 people he likes.

The Stepien used to have a great, detailed draft pod (and Website), but the fucking Rockets hired most of their guys so they only release pods once in a blue moon.

The NBAdraftJunkie guy might be good, but can’t take the asshole seriously anymore bcos of his consistent LaMelo slander last year.

And lastly, if u can tolerate the Ringer, KOC and J. Kyle Mann have draft content on the NBA podcast feed. They are pretty solid.

The YouTube guys are pretty solid too. Hoop Intellect is the real MVP. His content is A-Plus.

I am open to adding more into my rotation leading up to the draft if u guys have anymore recommendations.

Quickly becoming my number one target for the Lakers at 22. Especially if the three point shot is legit.

Yup, I think he's a sleeper...when we look back at this draft in a few years I can easily see him being one of the best 5-7 players to come out of it

Back