Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I like this Jackson kid on Kentucky a lot. Another player I’ve been sleeping on. Really impressed so far. He has great feel/Iq on both ends. looks like a potential 2 way monster. Interested to see how many of these guys decide to come back another year based off the depth in the draft.

I like this Jackson kid on Kentucky a lot. Another player I’ve been sleeping on. Really impressed so far. He has great feel/Iq on both ends. looks like a potential 2 way monster. Interested to see how many of these guys decide to come back another year based off the depth in the draft.
I am a LaMelo stan, so i watched alot of Spire games (shocked right?). Jackson always popped in almost every game. The kid is so so athletic. Hopefully he can find a three point shot soon.

I am a LaMelo stan, so i watched alot of Spire games (shocked right?). Jackson always popped in almost every game. The kid is so so athletic. Hopefully he can find a three point shot soon.
Rocket Watts is another Spire kid. Did NOT like his game, but looks like he played well against Duke today.

Damn didn’t even know Jackson was on that team. Dude is different. He moves like Isaac defensively but he’s a completely different player on the other end. I’m trying hard not to get ahead of myself in my assessment of this years class but the more I see the more it’s looking like this could be one of those special ones. Could be the best class since 09

Put this in the wrong thread before... but

does anyone know the deal w sharife cooper with Auburn? Is he going to play this season or he is suspended for the whole year?

Continue to be impressed with our defense

Had Indiana shooting their worst field percentage in 10 years yesterday

czib-i.gif

Back