Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

outside of Cade how is your big board/wish list look for the Rockets? I think I’m staring to come around to the idea of taking Mobley given Cade is probably going 1 and odds that we win the lottery out right are pretty slim. With Vuc gone now Mobley should be the clear cut number 2 guy for Orlando especially now that we have the Bulls pick.

Mobley -
Barnes/Moody/Wagner/J.Johnson Kispert

Cade/Green/Kuminga - Springer/Moody/J.Johnson/Barnes

if we walk away with a combination of any of these two were in good shape

Last edited:
outside of Cade how is your big board/wish list look for the Rockets? I think I’m staring to come around to the idea of taking Mobley given Cade is probably going 1 and odds that we win the lottery out right are pretty slim. With Vuc gone now Mobley should be the clear cut number 2 guy for Orlando especially now that we have the Bulls pick.

Mobley -
Barnes/Moody/Wagner/J.Johnson Kispert

Cade/Green/Kuminga - Springer/Moody/J.Johnson/Barnes

if we walk away with a combination of any of these two were in good shape

We lack talent all over the court and I'm a firm believer of drafting the best player available regardless of fit

Porter Jr, Wood, Tate and Martin Jr are our best young players but I dont consider any of them foundational untradeable pieces

Cade
Suggs-Mobely
Green
Kuminga

I flip Suggs and Mobely daily...I really like Suggs passing and vision but Mobely is looking like he could be special

Wouldnt mind Jalen Johnson or Tre Mann late in the first round

We need so much right now though and can go a lot of different ways

Back