Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Just curious, what would u guys say is Jalen Suggs' weakness right now?

still has some work do as a shooter and he needs to do a better job of taking care of the ball. Assist to To isn’t great. Hard to find a lot of holes in his game but I have to watch him a little more. Wasn’t sure were going to make it to this point in the season so I’m looking forward to watching him play in the tournament. It’s been kind of quite buzz wise for this draft so far. Wonder if that’s because the tier 1 guys are all mostly playing out on the west coast?

@southsil4lil Greg Brown, 1 assist all season, WTF!!!!!!

Yeah his assist to turnover ratio is pretty disturbing...passing/playmaking definitely isn't a strength

With that being said they haven't really put the ball in his hands and asked him to create for others since we have 3 veteran guards but still...he at least has to take better care of the ball

Anybody else think Mac McClung now has a real shot to be drafted?

Dude has really made a big leap between his last year at Georgetown and this year at Texas Tech. All aspects of the game: 3-pt shooting, dribbling, etc.

He wasn't going to be drafted last year (he pulled out of the draft), but I can see him being drafted in the second round this time around.

Back