Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

My dream, but realistic draft scenario after 1st rd.

Giants have 6th and 17th pick tonight

6- Best defensive player available (preferably edge rusher)

17- Top tier OT (gonna need a run of QBs prior to this pick to get great options)

Bonus- Cardinals draft Kyler Murray and Giants get Rosen for 2nd round pick

Extra bonus- Gettleman uses the extra picks we have to somehow get another 2nd RD pick and grab another defensive player (preferably CB). This might be the one unrealistic one one unless they dip into next year's picks

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26607772/hill-barred-chiefs-activities-wake-audio

Earlier Thursday evening, KCTV in Kansas City aired part of an 11-minute audio file in which Espinal tells Hill that when asked about an injury to the child's arm, the boy replied: "Daddy did it.''

Hill denies any role in what happened to the child's arm, adding: "He says Daddy does a lot of things."

Espinal then says, "A 3-year-old is not going to lie about what happened to his arm.''

"Daddy did it," Espinal says, paraphrasing the boy. "He is terrified of you."

Hill responds, according to the recording: "You need to be terrified of me, too, b----."

Later in the recording, Espinal says, "He kept saying 'Daddy punches me,' which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms, and you punch him in the chest. Then if he gets in trouble, you get the belt out.''

The conversation was recorded as the couple walked through Dubai International Airport, according to KCTV. No date for the conversation was given.

The portion of the recording played on KCTV on Thursday starts with Espinal saying, "We were getting into it, and he said, 'Daddy, you're mean.' So we walked up the stairs. You said, 'Come back down here,' and he didn't want to go down there. But I was like, 'Go down there because it will end up worse for you.' So he walked down there and then you were getting on his [deleted] ... Then he started crying, and you were like, 'Shut up, shut up, stop crying. Shut up, shut up, stop crying.'"

Hill replies, "Right.''

Espinal continues: "Then he kept crying because he was scared. He was terrified, and you grabbed on to him or he fell, one of the two.''

Hill says, "I didn't do nothing. That's sad, bro. That's really sad.''

That's when Espinal asks Hill why their son said Hill did it.

At another point in the recording, Espinal brings up the investigations by the Overland Park (Kansas) Police Department and the Kansas Department for Children and Families.

"Now, somehow this investigation got brought back up, and you're about to lose your [deleted],'' she says.

"Now I really want you sit and think about it because I rode for you against that detective and the [DCF] people.''

Espinal then talks about what Hill does when their son starts crying.

Howe was given a copy of the tape and told KCTV that he is reviewing the audio

That nigga Reek is beyond done...

Back