Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Even if he has the family blessing he still bet not wear #21

He gon bring disgrace to that

@BDP™️

I think yall gon struggle on offense bruh

I think its gonna force Ben to distribute the ball and take what the defense gives him cutting down on turnovers

We will also have more of a balanced attack because we can still run the ball effectively

Also see us getting a TE in the draft to compliment Vance McDonald

More weapons

Cant cover everybody man

I think its gonna force Ben to distribute the ball and take what the defense gives him cutting down on turnovers

We will also have more of a balanced attack because we can still run the ball effectively

Also see us getting a TE in the draft to compliment Vance McDonald

More weapons

Cant cover everybody man

Totally agree.. No more forcing the ball into double & triple coverage.. To appease a certain ego maniac so he gets targets and catches.. And more spreading the ball around to the WRs & TEs.. Plus a more balanced attack with the run.. hopefully it’s going to be a three pronged running attack(Conner,JaySam & a late round draft pick)...

if I was ingram I woulda taken less to stay in NO and split carries with Kamara. Ravens gone run him into the ground for the next 3 years.
The Ravens are gonna do him like my Falcons did Michael Turner. There will be absolutely no tread left on that tire when they're done.

I heard Eli has the 2nd worse QBR in the nfl when ODB not playing or on the field LMAO

Only Brotles is worse.

People don't realize how many times OBJ bailed Eli when he got on the squad. I watched seasons, where if Eli didn't connect w Eli. The ball literally did not move on offense. That was defenses having double and sometimes triple coverage on OBJ n he would still get open. Eli would over or underthrow on half those throws n Odell would have to make some circus catch to help Eli out. Shiiit both the plays that OBJ hurt his legs on 2 seasons ago were high throws from Eli

Even if he has the family blessing he still bet not wear #21

He gon bring disgrace to that

No he wont. Landon not the best pass covering Safety. But he plays hard and leaves it all out there. He will earn the respect of redskins fans..believe that. D coordinator just needs to not expose his weaknesses by leaving him 1x1 in Pass coverage too often w no help

No he wont. Landon not the best pass covering Safety. But he plays hard and leaves it all out there. He will earn the respect of redskins fans..believe that. D coordinator just needs to not expose his weaknesses by leaving him 1x1 in Pass coverage too often w no help

When he giving up yards and TDs nobody will care

He legit had 1 good year in the league the rest was meh

The 2nd and 3rd tier FA starting to get signed now. Waiting for us to sign a OLB to make up for that Barr fuck up.

I have a question for all the NY fans. My Dirty Birds just signed 2 guards James Carpenter from the Jets and Jamon Brown from the Giants and I dont know shit about either one. All I know is that the Giants have had one of if not the worst o-line in the league for the past few years and idk if the Jets have been much better. Are either one of the guys worth a fuck?

I have a question for all the NY fans. My Dirty Birds just signed 2 guards James Carpenter from the Jets and Jamon Brown from the Giants and I dont know shit about either one. All I know is that the Giants have had one of if not the worst o-line in the league for the past few years and idk if the Jets have been much better. Are either one of the guys worth a fuck?

Jamon Brown is a good run blocker, average pass blocker. We only had him for half a season n he was an upgrade over our shitty RG rotation. He was w the rams before that though. Rams fans might have more info

Back