Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

My dolphins are currently “rebuilding.” Are they not allowed to sign any good players this upcoming season? Trey flowers would definitely help our defense but are we not allowed to try to get better, or should we just completely suck in order to improve our chances to get Tua in 2020?
Lol you don't have to call them your Dolphins all the time bruh, I think people know by now the Dolphins are our team. Flowers would probably replace Wake anyways

He still wasn’t a big time dude. He wasn’t better than Eli during them years.

So AB first year was 2010. Eli vs Ben from 04-09

Eli: 57% Cmp, 18644 yds, 125 TDs, 88 INT, 79.2 QBR

Ben: 63.3% Cmp, 19302 yds, 127 TDs, 81 INT, 91.7 QBR

Ben had 2 rings, Eli had 1

Ben was better than him in every category had more rings but he wasn’t better?

My bad. They was the exact same player.

And rings? They won despite the play of Ben. That boy Super Bowl stats are horrible

Beat me to it bro lol

@Thor you gon respeck my QB bro on gawd

I just hate it had to be us tho lmao

But something tells me that the next player that does this wont fare as well

Steelers may have “lost” this battle...but until the NFLPA gets its head out its ass....they will continue to lose the war

The shit is the players fault more than its the NFLPA fault and its not even a close comparison on where the majority of the blame goes.

My dolphins are currently “rebuilding.” Are they not allowed to sign any good players this upcoming season? Trey flowers would definitely help our defense but are we not allowed to try to get better, or should we just completely suck in order to improve our chances to get Tua Trevor Lawrence in 2020?

If we tanking I'd rather we get Lawrence than Tua. Also it's dumb as shit to tank in the NFL because 1 player can't really dominate the game like 1 player can in basketball.

He still wasn’t a big time dude. He wasn’t better than Eli during them years.

giphy.gif

The numbers was posted.

He wasnt big time. He was just solid during that time period

He was easily better than Eli. Numbers don't always tell the full story. Ben will always better than Eli. If Eli last name wasn't Manning his career would've played much differently. For instance the Giants would've been benched or got rid of Eli.

He was easily better than Eli. Numbers don't always tell the full story. Ben will always better than Eli. If Eli last name wasn't Manning his career would've played much differently. For instance the Giants would've been benched or got rid of Eli.

Not during the time frame Im talking

Back