Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFC Wild Card: Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints go marching in defeat (MIN win 26-20 in OT)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Saints-Vikings-Preview.jpg

Sunday 1/5 at 1:05 pm

The only thing that worries me about the Saints is their defense. The defense isn't horrible, but whenever they play a teak that can score, I don't really have any confidence that the defense will be able to make the difference in an offensive deadlock. That's kinda what you saw in the 49ers game. The Saints offense did it's thing, but the defense just kept on giving up big plays.

The only thing that worries me about the Saints is their defense. The defense isn't horrible, but whenever they play a teak that can score, I don't really have any confidence that the defense will be able to make the difference in an offensive deadlock. That's kinda what you saw in the 49ers game. The Saints offense did it's thing, but the defense just kept on giving up big plays.

We was missing 4 starters on defense that game.

Seattle game they scored a TD with 0 seconds left to give them 27. Shut them down all day
Bears scored 14 points with 2 minutes left when we was up damn near 30 and that gave them 25
Carolina scored 31 the first game. We was just bad on defense that game
Tennessee scored 28 and 7 came in garbage time when we was up 21

Seattle-Bears-Tennessee the score dont show how out of hand that shit was and still won by double digits

We held 9 teams under 25 points this season and only Carolina (first matchup) and 49ers actually did something.

We held 7 teams to under 15 points.

A lot of garbage time yards and TDs was scored on us this year

it took SF emptying their entire playbook to beat the saints and some poor tackling on the drive that lead to the last score for them to beat the saints

Brees will be on a mission if they play again. Cook was killing them before he went out with that concussion

nobody scared of them

it took SF emptying their entire playbook to beat the saints and some poor tackling on the drive that lead to the last score for them to beat the saints

Brees will be on a mission if they play again. Cook was killing them before he went out with that concussion

nobody scared of them

The poor tackling was what pissed me off more than anything. SF did pull some clever plays, so I wasn't surprised they got yard, but a couple of those plays should have been stopped short.

It's all good though. The defense doesn't have to be perfect. They just have to play well enough to give the offense the chance to win a shootout.

The poor tackling was what pissed me off more than anything. SF did pull some clever plays, so I wasn't surprised they got yard, but a couple of those plays should have been stopped short.

It's all good though. The defense doesn't have to be perfect. They just have to play well enough to give the offense the chance to win a shootout.
yeah I feel you

I was just saying they are clicking at the right time now.

can't leave games in the hands of officials, that's for sure

they gotta come out and take care of business so it doesn't come down to no last sec scoring and shit

Kirk 3 turnovers

NO wins 34-20. Minny tacks on garbage time points

Back