Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #4 Harden and the yearly trip to the strip club (GSW wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why Faried not playing?

He played, but barely got any tick.

His minutes do need to go up tho.

Our defensive rebounding has been ass and is big reason why were losing this series

Last night Golden State had 18 offensive rebounds.....18, plus we keep turning the ball over. They had 91 fga to our 71....

Cant keep giving these cocksuckers extra possessions and opportunities to score

Faried should be playing more and when he does play I think we need to give him some more minutes at the 4 next to Capela

That eye injury was rough tho fr.worse than what a lot of these other players bitch about.But those T.Os though, SMH

The points from those really affected the score board

I usually dont agree with this nigga @Beta, but he on the money

if Clint not catching lobs, that nigga might as well be an inflatable arm man out there

Seems like it's not getting enough attention but GS defensive rotations and schemes have been beautiful.

Curry isn't a great on ball defender mostly due to his physical traits but his ability to help, show and get back to his man is vastly underrated.

And not to mention Draymond losing that weight has turned them back into an elite defensive team. Cousins getting hurt was a blessing in a sense

Seems like it's not getting enough attention but GS defensive rotations and schemes have been beautiful.

Curry isn't a great on ball defender mostly due to his physical traits but his ability to help, show and get back to his man is vastly underrated.

And not to mention Draymond losing that weight has turned them back into an elite defensive team. Cousins getting hurt was a blessing in a sense
I'm prolly the only Draymond fan here. When he's good GS is great.

@Hustletown™ Tempted to go watch your boys get their asses kicked tonight. If my bro (big Rockets fan) gets back in town on time, we will head over there. Rockets always lose when i go to the Toyota Center, lol.

Back