Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #4 Harden and the yearly trip to the strip club (GSW wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harden got fucked over on the Klay ones. The Draymond one wasn't a foul, I guess Harden felt he had to do that to get the refs' attention

fuck them niggas.....you cant live thru the playoffs on calls i dont give a shit if it was a foul or not

"call the game how its supposed to be called" nah....

play the game how its supposed to be played.....one missed call for every 10 flops and arm hooks, stfu

i wish that nigga would double step back off a cliff

giphy.gif

The worst part of this is rockets twitter been whining ever since and then keeps retweeting shit into my timeline smh.

Can we start game 2 now? I can’t take this shit.

Do yourself a favor. Delete your Twitter. I enjoy the games so much better since I did that. It’s refreshing

fuck them niggas.....you cant live thru the playoffs on calls i dont give a shit if it was a foul or not

"call the game how its supposed to be called" nah....

play the game how its supposed to be played.....one missed call for every 10 flops and arm hooks, stfu

i wish that nigga would double step back off a cliff

giphy.gif

This sounds like hater talk.

Do yourself a favor. Delete your Twitter. I enjoy the games so much better since I did that. It’s refreshing
He does not need to delete Twitter, he just needs to stop following whiny little bitches like Ben DuBose and he will be fine.

I've let it be known for years I cant stand the way Harden plays

they missed fouls on both sides....only one side is completely dependent on those fouls

That’s why the refs didn’t call them.

This is false but Im going to let yall boys cook today

Like Hustle said, Im ready to move on and get ready for game 2 tomorrow

I expect landing space to have a renewed emphasis in game 2 after flat out not getting called in game 1. Only issue is that it goes both ways because Steph is known to do that cheap shit too on his threes. Not nearly to the extent as Harden but he'll definitely benefit from a tighter whistle too.

guess I'll just put this in here

Jrue Holiday i think is the best defender against harden. He doesnt jump in a straight path to contest the shot. He jumps to the side to do it away from harden and any bullshit he might pull off

in one game this season, he had two blocks on 3pt attempts by Harden at key moments and committed them w/0 fouling

really surprised no one has seen that on tape to try and do that to him

guess I'll just put this in here

Jrue Holiday i think is the best defender against harden. He doesnt jump in a straight path to contest the shot. He jumps to the side to do it away from harden and any bullshit he might pull off

in one game this season, he had two blocks on 3pt attempts by Harden at key moments and committed them w/0 fouling

really surprised no one has seen that on tape to try and do that to him

Easier said than done, Jrue one of if not the best on ball defender at the guard position.....physically and mentally

Easier said than done, Jrue one of if not the best on ball defender at the guard position.....physically and mentally
yeah, i didnt mean to try and say that it was easy, but he's definitely found a way to contest shots w/o picking up cheap fouls is the point i was trying to get at

yeah, i didnt mean to try and say that it was easy, but he's definitely found a way to contest shots w/o picking up cheap fouls is the point i was trying to get at

Thats part of what makes him a great defender.....Hard to find players that are crafty enough or have those instincts defensively

Back