Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Houston Rockets vs #5 Utah aint got no damn Jazz

who's gonna win

• Total voters
Still think he was ROY over Ben?

Yup.

Take away Jimmy, Tobias, JJ, Ilyasova, Mike Scott etc ... put Ben on this roster of non shooters. Replace his MVP candidate Big Man with Rudy Gobert who can barely catch a post pass.

All while playing in the torcher chamber of the Western conference.

And let’s see him be the #1 Scoring option with all of the attention of a defense nightly and then lead that team to the 4/5 seed.

Hard to be a playmaker when niggas can’t make plays ... The just leaves his shooting ability to be the difference maker.

1D44D3F0-83EC-4FA1-B260-4CF280445F16.gif

Rubio played a damn good game

I'm not gonna let an airball take away from what he was able to do tonight

He kept the Houston defense reeling in transition and made some very timely and smart passes

Look at mister doing his best Homer Simpson impression

Mitchell was the better rookie last year

Yup.

Take away Jimmy, Tobias, JJ, Ilyasova, Mike Scott etc ... put Ben on this roster of non shooters. Replace his MVP candidate Big Man with Rudy Gobert who can barely catch a post pass.

All while playing in the torcher chamber of the Western conference.

And let’s see him be the #1 Scoring option with all of the attention of a defense nightly and then lead that team to the 4/5 seed.

Hard to be a playmaker when niggas can’t make plays ... The just leaves his shooting ability to be the difference maker.

View attachment 128310
Don't son him like that!

Naw Donovan Mitchell that nigga.

He proved it last year. Don't be prisoner of the moment.

Utah need another wing ball handler to help him.

Teams won't let him beat them

Meh. We won but I know what’s coming.

I was wrong about "winning comfortably" but Im still satisfied.....we beat one of the better teams in the playoffs 4-1(we just happened to be there worst matchup) and we didnt even play close to our best basketball

Fuck the Jazz

As far as the Warriors go I know Im more optimistic about this series than most but I really dont see why we cant beat them, over the past 2 seasons it's been proven at full health we're just as good if not better......idk what it is exactly but for whatever reason Golden State plays out of character against us and we've shown we can win on the road

Of course we shouldnt be favorited and Im not going to be surprised if we take the L but at this point in the season you cant ask for much more, we're healthy, we have depth and ironically enough The Warriors are actually the ones who aren't at full strength(if you want to consider Boogie).....and if the Clippers can hold on we'll even get some unexpected extra rest

Back