Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Denver Nuggets vs #7 San Antonio Churros

who's gonna win

• Total voters
Nothing better than a Game 7. Let's get it Spurs! Hopefully we can duplicate this performance one more time.

the only series to go to 7 games in the first round and its only 4 pages

i dont like denver and im actually SA is delaying the inevitable. They might win game 7 but they will lose in the second round

the only series to go to 7 games in the first round and its only 4 pages

i dont like denver and im actually SA is delaying the inevitable. They might win game 7 but they will lose in the second round
This series is the only one i havent watched a full game of,i dont mind the spurs but they tend to be a boring team and zero fucks given about denver lol

Ive enjoyed the randomness of this series

I picked San Antonio to win but I really have no idea whats going to happen in this game 7

Crazy how bad Bertans has been so far, dude was the Spurs best 3pt shooter during the season(43%) and is only shooting 27% in the playoffs....Pop didnt even play him last night lol

Watching the highlights where the fans at? Shit looked like a regular season game.

Edit: it filled out but took awhile

Those folks be at the bars and eatery's at the stadium not to mention the business's buying up tickets. Its damn near always sold out but looks empty on television.

Im proud we won but the Sad thing is the win is fools gold. The defense was still bad and the only reason it wasn't closer is because Denver missed open shots. We shot well overall and hopefully it carries over but I hope they can do a better job covering players

Back