Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basketball gods shining down on these fuck niggas who made simmons,fultz, noel, ete sit just to get a better draft position which robbed a more deserving player of ROY

The organization that ruined jahlil player career and treated him and noel like garbage and made it seem cool to draft kangaroo faced fuck niggas who refuse to shoot the ball. Oh yeah and destroyed fultz confidence instead of getting him the help he needed

Fuck everybody on that team except jimmy and tobias

Basketball gods shining down on these fuck niggas who made simmons,fultz, noel, ete sit just to get a better draft position which robbed a more deserving player of ROY

The organization that ruined jahlil player career and treated him and noel like garbage and made it seem cool to draft kangaroo faced fuck niggas who refuse to shoot the ball. Oh yeah and destroyed fultz confidence instead of getting him the help he needed

Fuck everybody on that team except jimmy and tobias

11306066_fpx.tif

Best thing to happen to Miami since Lebron fired yall.

Good first quarter I like Bens aggression but Embiid aint even score yet we need him to get going

If we lose tonight the process era comes to an end and basically everyone is in danger of getting moved

Raptors are the superior team and we need a near perfect performance like in game 3 to survive

I hope bitch ass Drake mocking Embiid will make him go off tonight

Yo this is why I want yall to lose.

Yall only got good last year, and yall already talking about blow it up if yall lose in the 2nd round this year.

Yo this is why I want yall to lose.

Yall only got good last year, and yall already talking about blow it up if yall lose in the 2nd round this year.

Nah you dont get my point. Id love everybody to stay but I dont think the team will stay the same if we lose. The coach will be gone and no way theyd pay for both Jimmy and Harris after getting bounced in the semis

Nah you dont get my point. Id love everybody to stay but I dont think the team will stay the same if we lose. The coach will be gone and no way theyd pay for both Jimmy and Harris after getting bounced in the semis

Oh aight my bad bro.

My point stands though, got a lot of Sixer fan friends, and yall some obnoxious mofos

Oh aight my bad bro.

My point stands though, got a lot of Sixer fan friends, and yall some obnoxious mofos

lol yeah some Philly fans are fucking psychos. Got mfs in my timeline with Mike Scott neck tattoos and shit

Can someone tell me why Butler isn't and hasn't been guarding Klaw?

Back