Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was suppose to be my Friday night.

I turn on the game and Lowry picks up his 4th foul and Bucks treating this niggas like LBJ did.

No matter what change shit still the same for Toronto

Funny part is...I read the Lakers are interested in him in the off season..if that goes down I know Beta is gonna have a field day!!

Never understood how you got niggas picking the Raps in 5 or 6 ...

As good as Kawhi is, he still fits the mold of a normal human being - like a lesser version of Mike or Kobe

This Greek nigga is a Freak if nature. And he got a whole team built around him
SMH

n3w9d5.jpg

I'm sure kahwi is looking forward to re-signing so he can play wit this trash

don't wanna hear about no future cap space cuz the '20 fa class sucks outside ad

gasol WASHED.4 games(really 2-3) max left in toronto season and kahwis canadian career

Worst multiple all Star ever

Lowry outside of toronto is prime Raymond Felton
Lowry just seem like a nigga who went everywhere with his mom..

like..he even call out to her like a child..

"mama!!!..u see the game?"

mentally fragile nigga,..lose Derozen and pick up Khawhi and this nigga cryin bout losing his friend..he dont want no championships..

member when chris Paul was traded to the clips..someone ask for who..nigga Blake Griffin said who cares. ..

LoB city ...that's the heart of a champion, he already sick of them nigga in Detroit too

Lowry just seem like a nigga who went everywhere with his mom..

like..he even call out to her like a child..

"mama!!!..u see the game?"

mentally fragile nigga,..lose Derozen and pick up Khawhi and this nigga cryin bout losing his friend..he dont want no championships..

member when chris Paul was traded to the clips..someone ask for who..nigga Blake Griffin said who cares. ..

LoB city ...that's the heart of a champion, he already sick of them nigga in Detroit too
IMG_20180506_003545.jpg

This a nigga with kids

If im Kawhi with how this post season is going, im thinking I can get any team to the conference finals all by myself.

If thats the case why stay in Toronto?

Back