Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it might be too early but where do you rank Kawhi on best Raptor of all time list @King Freeman

He is the best raptor of all time. If he leaves I won't even be mad at him. He's staying tho. Our medical team is one of the best and are a year in with his tendinopathy and their load management strategy worked. He's not going anywhere. Nigga was on the verge of tears tonight.

So how many think Kawhi would've received this type of recognition as a leader if he would have joined forces with you know who??? By recognition I mean recognition from fair weather NBA fans and 85% of real NBA fans who thought he was good, but not capable of being your #1 guy to lead your team to the NBA finals(like even Popovich insinuated he wasn't)

Shit. I bet Kawhi is already a Canadian HOFamer.

How the fuck you do that in ONE year? That place is going to heartbroken as fuck when he leaves for LA.

Shit. I bet Kawhi is already a Canadian HOFamer.

How the fuck you do that in ONE year? That place is going to heartbroken as fuck when he leaves for LA.

If he die today he made the set proud nigga.

You really can't hate after this kind of playoff performance. He could have mailed in the year. He's giving it a real shot and carried these guys on his back. You can be upset if he leaves but not at him. If you mad at him you're a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that video is very misleading. Dude answered questions for almost 8 mins. That's enough "taking it on the chin".

My bad for taking the fake news. It's still fuck that nigga till 2021 tho. Straight like that. I ain't appreciate all that mean mugging like mans won't give him that action out here.

Back