Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would yall consider the Kawhi trade good for Toronto if he gets them into the finals and then leaves?
If they won the diamonds and he dipped on them it would take some of the sting away, but win or lose if he dips that leaves that dyke Kyle Lowry and Siakam as your best players and now Toronto becomes a possible playoff team in search of a big name player that most likely doesn't want to play in Canada.

If they won the diamonds and he dipped on them it would take some of the sting away, but win or lose if he dips that leaves that dyke Kyle Lowry and Siakam as your best players and now Toronto becomes a possible playoff team in search of a big name player that most likely doesn't want to play in Canada.
Lmao @ dyke Kyle Lowry

Nigga looks like his name is Maxine

But yeah you echoed what I just said. Gasol/siakam/Lowry

Big 3 and that's disgusting

Bruh people just dont like KD the same reason they didnt like Bron and Kobe.

When one player takes over the league like Bron did, the next up gets hated on more than anyone. Since KD is and was next up to take the baton from Bron, he gets crazy hate.

The crazy thing the person that comes after whoever is next up gets mad love. Which is Curry.

This aint just a Bron/KD thing. This happened to Kobe after Jordan, and then when Bron took it from Kobe.

Bron still gets alot of hate off this alone.

Crazy pattern with NBA fans.

The one reason I think it doesnt hurt Toronto as much if Kawhi leaves is because they seemed like they were ready to blow the team up. They couldnt move Lowrys contract and they were only able to move Derozan because of the crazy circumstance with Kawhi wanting a trade.

So if it ends up that he leaves, Toronto can say we were able to make the finals and get up off under Derozans contract.

The issue though is even though we all thought Kawhi was a top player in the league we didnt expect him to have a historic run like hes been having in this playoff. This run made all of Canada fall in love with Kawhi and even though Raptors fans were accepting of the fact that Kawhi might be a one year rental and cool with it, after this run the fan base is gonna be crushed if he leaves.

Would yall consider the Kawhi trade good for Toronto if he gets them into the finals and then leaves?

It would still be good regardless.

As is clear by the events of the past several weeks - Kawhi gave them a legit shot at the title.

If he leaves they can start fresh, like they were going to do any way. Because they were tired of the mediocrity of their situation.

But now there’s a chance he stays ... in that case. Best move in the history of the franchise.

Also I cant be mad if someone puts Kawhi over KD. They def the top 2 at this very moment.

Yea I agree. I would take Kawhi over KD, but I dont hate KD. I dont f w him, think he is hypersensitive, but I would never put other players over him just cause..

How @southsil4lil broke it down..I ain't got no complaints w that! Makes prefect sense.

Kawhi should stay in Toronto. At minimal they could go to the ECF each year for the next five years.

tumblr_ps0r7kvil61qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg

This the type of shit I be talking about man.

Its easy to say this shit online behind a keyboard but if you was man enough to say this to the face of a Canadian, he would smile and thank you.

He would probably laugh and be like damn look at my free healthcare having ass

Back