Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant see the Raptors being as bad offensively against the Bucks as they were against the Sixers. They were brutal against the Sixers and kept passing up open shots and giving the ball to Kawhi to make something happen out of double teams.

The Bucks also dont have as many options as the Sixers did.

The Sixers had 4 players that could make something happen if a play broke down, with the Bucks its either Giannis or Bledsoe and Bledsoe isnt that good at making something happen.

The Raptors I think will be better at guarding against a system than guarding against 4 individual players that can create for themselves.

The flipside is with a heavy drive and kick team like the Bucks, if they get hot you can find yourself down double digits in a hurry.

Sixers had 2 options because Ben damn sure wasnt one of them

And dont forget about Middleton and Lopez. They will spread the floor

Bucks in 5-6 only injuries will prevent them from going to the finals

raptors offense sucks kahwi iso ball will win nothin
they were getting pounded on the glass by philly and the bucks are a better rebounding team(best in regular season & playoffs)
and greek freak is in a zone nobody stopping this cat plus my dog from day one bledsoe was hemming kyrie up and lowry self check,bucks was yoking the c's up this is their year they're going to the finals and will give the warriors problems

Also, votes put in after the 1st game dont count.

Posts too.

Motherfuckers be never posting and then after a blow out in game 1 they come through like I had this team in 5 the whole time!

Fuck outa here.
infamous has a timer set to expire on the 15th so nobody can come in a vote after the fact

Sixers had 2 options because Ben damn sure wasnt one of them

And dont forget about Middleton and Lopez. They will spread the floor

Ben was trash but they still had to pay attention to him cause hes always a threat to drive.

What I mean is its gonna be easier for the Raptors to defend the Bucks because your primary worries is keep Giannis out the paint and defend the premiter.

Not saying that they will do it effectively just saying thats easier than worrying about Joel trailing or posting up, making sure Ben cant catch the ball on the perimeter and have enough room to drive, worry about keeping Butler from driving or posting up, or defending redick hard off the ball.

It comes down to Giannis vs Kawhi imo. Whoever has the better series will win. I wouldnt be shocked with either outcome.

Bucks in 5-6 only injuries will prevent them from going to the finals

raptors offense sucks kahwi iso ball will win nothin
they were getting pounded on the glass by philly and the bucks are a better rebounding team(best in regular season & playoffs)
and greek freak is in a zone nobody stopping this cat plus my dog from day one bledsoe was hemming kyrie up and lowry self check,bucks was yoking the c's up this is their year they're going to the finals and will give the warriors problems

All good points

I cant see the Raptors being as bad offensively against the Bucks as they were against the Sixers. They were brutal against the Sixers and kept passing up open shots and giving the ball to Kawhi to make something happen out of double teams.

Bucks are the best defensive team in the league. And they are all hungry and very well coached.

Bucks are the best defensive team in the league. And they are all hungry and very well coached.

Facts. The Bucks could shut them down.

What I meant was the way the Raptors played offensively. It wasnt that the Sixers were shutting them down, the first few games they kept missing open shots and in games 6 and 7, they wouldnt even take shots. Other than Kawhi everyone was passing up good shots. Shit was crazy to see.

I dont see the Raptors playing like that in this series. I think the team has a few days to prepare, watch tape and regather themselves and make it a point to take open shots if they get them.

If the Raptors play like they did against the Sixers with lowry dribbling for 15 seconds, nothing happening, giving it to gasol, getting it back at the same exact spot and then giving it kawhi with 8 seconds to go, they got 0 chance to win.

Also, votes put in after the 1st game dont count.

Posts too.

Motherfuckers be never posting and then after a blow out in game 1 they come through like I had this team in 5 the whole time!

Fuck outa here.
Yea, dudes were changing their votes on the low in the middle of series when AP was making the threads in the 1st round lol

I hope Kyle Lowry don't go "decompress" this series because Imma be throwing everything at the TV if he do

Back