Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Philadelphia 76ers vs #6 Brooklyn There's always Nets year

who's gonna win

• Total voters
The icing on top would be for Ben to splash a 3 on em and shut The Ruckers down.

but on a more serious note 5th, what do you think ya'll need to do this offseason to turn that corner

did you see ya'll making the playoffs before the season started?

Do you think ya'll on time with the rebuild or did ya'll overachieve?

but on a more serious note 5th, what do you think ya'll need to do this offseason to turn that corner

did you see ya'll making the playoffs before the season started?

Do you think ya'll on time with the rebuild or did ya'll overachieve?
We need more size up front way too often we would get bullied in the paint. We need to address the PF address.

I thought we might win 34-37 games and be competitive. I didn’t see us making the playoffs.

We definitely overachieved and we’re ahead of schedule in our rebuild. I didn’t see us being competitive again until the year 2024 to be honest.

We need more size up front way too often we would get bullied in the paint. We need to address the PF address.

I thought we might win 34-37 games and be competitive. I didn’t see us making the playoffs.

We definitely overachieved and we’re ahead of schedule in our rebuild. I didn’t see us being competitive again until the year 2024 to be honest.
Dlo getting the max?

Back