Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Detroit's rusted Pistons needed more than WD-40 (MIL sweeps 4-0 🧹)

who's gonna win

• Total voters
Welp this is a sweep.

Yup and I'm not watching one game of it. Pistons about to get embarrassed something serious. Miami probably would have been better off getting the last spot out East.

Blake probably doesn't want to be in Detroit anyways and the way he is talking he probably will get traded for nothing in the off-season.

Yup and I'm not watching one game of it. Pistons about to get embarrassed something serious. Miami probably would have been better off getting the last spot out East.

Blake probably doesn't want to be in Detroit anyways and the way he is talking he probably will get traded for nothing in the off-season.
They needed to make the playoffs. Even though they’re gonna get destroyed this was still a successful season for them.

They needed to make the playoffs. Even though they’re gonna get destroyed this was still a successful season for them.

These cats struggled like hell through the regular season. I remember the Pistons going on like a 2 month slump through December-January. Then Ish Smith was hurt for a minute. They didn't get back to .500 until after All-star break. Then they started losing games down the stretch to the point they had to win the final 2 games of the season.

Successful? No. More like a struggle season.

These cats struggled like hell through the regular season. I remember the Pistons going on like a 2 month slump through December-January. Then Ish Smith was hurt for a minute. They didn't get back to .500 until after All-star break. Then they started losing games down the stretch to the point they had to win the final 2 games of the season.

Successful? No. More like a struggle season.
Successful for them.

Because I would only call it successful if the Pistons show they can be a winning team and are trensing upwards..let's say they get swept which is a very likely possibility..you know the last playoff game they won they were playing Paul pierce's big 3 Celtics in their first year together? Lol

Making the playoffs ain't enough

The last 2 times the Pistons made the playoffs before this year they got swept

They have a star player in Blake Griffin who is/was arguably a top 3 player in the east this year depending on who you ask.

They need an upgrade at the 1,2 and 3. And Drummond is shaky albeit a good player. They’re pretty much where they’re supposed to be.

Yeah I said the same thing on Boxden they definitely need an upgrades in the back court. We need to find a team to eat the final year of Reggie's contract though. Andre can play but I feel like he can be much better defensively. 20/20 a night would be cool in a different NBA era but the way the game is played now, those are empty stats if your squad is taking "L's".

I really liked the direction Griffin took his game to this season

He still a fuck nigga though

Back