Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That nick nurse time out was terrible. Kawhi was giving them buckets, took the lead, warriors miss, raptors got the ball, why would you call time there?

You dont call time to bust up your players momentum. The other teams coach calls time to when your player on fire like that, not you.

After time out, warriors recovered, doubled kawhi on the next play and kawhi didnt hit another shot. Smh

I don't think anyone is underestimating them tho b/c they've been here b4.

These nikkas shot 50% from 3 and won by one. A win is a win, but they ain't gonna get two more bro.

Yeah but those niggas include the best shooting backcourt of all time.

With their season and history on the line.

50%? They average like 45% from 3.

Question is Will they bring it?

IMO Steph needs to play better.

He needs to be an MVP for them to have a chance.

Last edited:
Yeah but those niggas include the best shooting backcourt of all time with their season in the line - they average like 45% from 3.

Question is can they bring it two games in a row. IMO Steph needs to play better.

He needs to be an MVP for them to have a chance.

31, 8 & 7. But I get what you're saying.

That's the least they could do considering KD maybe gave up his Achilles for the squad.

Still don't know how they won between Kawhi going OD, all those terrible turnovers and these trash ass officials.

Yeah b/c when he 1st injured it...looked like he was reaching his achilles. Did the same tonite.

I don't think anyone is underestimating them tho b/c they've been here b4.

These nikkas shot 50% from 3 and won by one. A win is a win, but they ain't gonna get two more bro.

Honestly I can't disagree. Especially considering Raptors took 2 at the Oracle. So the chances are still good. I just wanted them to close it out tonite just to see the crowd go nuts

Smh boi. I swear. If this shit happens, ima explode. Like Kwahi wasnt supposed to have it. I heard what i heard. You cant hear no damn parentheses.lol. i heard It WILL Be.

Raptors better hope Lowry doesn't get lost in his own head again. Game 6 at Oracle is going to be something like he's never faced before.

That nick nurse time out was terrible. Kawhi was giving them buckets, took the lead, warriors miss, raptors got the ball, why would you call time there?

You dont call time to bust up your players momentum. The other teams coach calls time to when your player on fire like that, not you.

After time out, warriors recovered, doubled kawhi on the next play and kawhi didnt hit another shot. Smh

Seems like nerves to him.

31, 8 & 7. But I get what you're saying.

Yeah it’s a solid game.

And it’s laughable how dudes on here call him a scrub when he doesn’t have an amazing game.

But I still think he has another gear and I would like to see him switch it when they need him most.

Back