Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's go. Better to take it with KD in the game. Makes for a better 30 for 30.

Slim Reaper

62564817_10157124947571006_4677151318702292992_o.jpg

I think he could get you 15-20 easy depending on how he's used.

GS misdirections and weak side action will look a lot better with KD on the floor which may not open up looks for him but other players who can't score as easily.

Gotta give it to Toronto they took away all that shit. I think where they need him most is help with the high pick and roll. He's the only one agile and long enough to help protect the rim and control the roll man.

People are under estimating Toronto's coaching staff, if you think they would allow a gimpy KD to have a meaningful impact on tonight's game.

People are under estimating Toronto's coaching staff, if you think they would allow a gimpy KD to have a meaningful impact on tonight's game.
but thats not what your first post said

Your underestimating the impact KD has on the floor, even if he only score 15 pts.

TOR is an elite defensive team, but they basically only had to guard two offensive threats all series (for one game it was just Steph). That’s a significant defensive advantage.

Regardless of how good you are defensively; having to account for a player like KD presents challenges.

He also helps them tremendously on defense where they have been absolutely atrocious.

Despite how undermanned they looked the last few games, they still held leads and were able to get within striking distance, and that’s without KD and without playing a lick of defense.

I still think TOR is favored going into tonight but GS could definitely steal the game.

Help on defense? He had a torn calf. Hasnt played in a month. $5 mill abw bet for whoever, that Toronto wins tonight.

I don't disagree with that at all but simply having him on the court helps GS on both ends.

Whether he's hobbled remains to be seen but he's playing so you have to gameplan for what he can do. GS is hoping the threat of KD can help and if they can get that I'm sure they like their chances

Once Lowry and Gasol fall off the books next summer Toronto wont have anyone under contract really besides Kawhi and Norman Powell(if they can convince Kawhi to reup for the long run).....They should go after AD and have a core of

AD
Siakam
Kawhi
OG

Bruh. WTF are u talkin bout?!

So Stephen A says Toronto wins tonight; but since dude's usually wrong I'm gonna guess based on his track record the Warriors win tonight. Before I heard his loud mouth I thought Toronto would close it out tonight

Back